2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salesman advised the factories concentrated on getting ordered vehicles done first, in case the plant ended up closing. It’s been one day shy of three weeks since we ordered it - and we were told two days ago it was going to be another three weeks. Oh well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Better photos later - it’s raining like crazy

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some better photos

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There was some question about the Cognac color - it’s similar to milk chocolate Since I do color correction in photography, I notice there’s a bit of red in the color Not many would notice it, I think this door is the closest I could get to the actual color

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah. I’m in Salt Lake. Patiently waiting for the train to arrive.
We had no clue - it was a complete surprise. Yours won’t be much longer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats! We ordered ours 9 weeks ago, it's built but sitting on the lot in Windsor. Dealer estimates at least another month before it's here.
Why the wait? But they told us two days ago it would be three weeks - so maybe yours is enroute

·
Registered
261 Posts
Why the wait? But they told us two days ago it would be three weeks - so maybe yours is enroute
Who knows. They had an ETA of 4/10 to San Diego, then it has to get trucked over to the port, scheduled and loaded onto a ship, and then the ship has a transit time of a week.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I hope it goes quicker for you. I understand you having a longer shipping time, but why it took them 9 weeks to build and ship is beyond me. Unless of course the hybrids run a different route in manufacturing....

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well I hope it goes quicker for you. I understand you having a longer shipping time, but why it took them 9 weeks to build and ship is beyond me. Unless of course the hybrids run a different route in manufacturing....
They're much lower volume so I think they batch them. Someone else (mtbmateo?) got his hybrid built almost immediately, so my order might have just missed a batch.

·
Registered
2020 Pachy Limited S AST Jazzy
21 Posts
They're much lower volume so I think they batch them. Someone else (mtbmateo?) got his hybrid built almost immediately, so my order might have just missed a batch.
Yours was ordered before mine so it should have been done. That be totally weird if it was not.

·
Registered
712 Posts
That sucker's headed to Hawaii, not Ohio. It's a lot longer drive there, obviously :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts