2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Mike, I'm 65 and soon to be 66. My Pacifica just turned a year old and 2800 miles. I love it. The only thing I don't like about it is the knob that controls the fan doesn't have firm detents. I had a 2016 ScatPac and it had the same knob and it had good firm clicks between each setting.
I love how easy and neat it is to change the oil. No spillage or splashes to the under carriage. The location of the filter makes that part easy as well. I've learned to not pull it into the garage after returning home from a rainy drive. The carpet like coverings on the bottom hold a lot of water and drip for hours leaving some pretty big puddles on the floor.

I have owned some cars that are noted for their handling. I currently have a 17 GT350 for my current toy. The Pacifica handles outstanding for a minivan. I read somewhere that it'll do .85 g on a skid pad. I believe it, it handles beautifully.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Nice report and welcome. I have noticed the big puddles in the garage too. But it'll take some convincing to get my wife to park it outside in the rain! lol.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Happy 1 year anniversary. A whole 12 months and only 2800 miles??? You got to get out there and drive that thing. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello all. My name is Mike, I'm 65 and soon to be 66. My Pacifica just turned a year old and 2800 miles. I love it. The only thing I don't like about it is the knob that controls the fan doesn't have firm detents. I had a 2016 ScatPac and it had the same knob and it had good firm clicks between each setting.
I love how easy and neat it is to change the oil. No spillage or splashes to the under carriage. The location of the filter makes that part easy as well. I've learned to not pull it into the garage after returning home from a rainy drive. The carpet like coverings on the bottom hold a lot of water and drip for hours leaving some pretty big puddles on the floor.

I have owned some cars that are noted for their handling. I currently have a 17 GT350 for my current toy. The Pacifica handles outstanding for a minivan. I read somewhere that it'll do .85 g on a skid pad. I believe it, it handles beautifully.

you need to ad some pics of that GT350 in your forum garage!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
that car is a beauty!! but still.....................gonna need some more pics HAHAHA i have to live vicariously through you in order to drive that car LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts