2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read through the other 2 threads on wrangler wheels and I just wanted to get confirmation.

I want to buy a set of these (super cheap locally on CL). I couldn't find anyone in those threads who confirmed this exact model wheel fit. https://m.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wrangler-2007-2016-Used-OEM-wheel-17x7-5-stock-factory-rim-17/223133354205?epid=1423221943&hash=item33f3c8c8dd:g:4b4AAOSwarpbczV6

With a 5mm spacer and Pacifica tpms these should fit? I really like having winter tires in Chicago and I don't want to waste money if they don't work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Agreed. I think the lug pattern/offset is just fine, but you very well may have caliper clearance issues without the spacer. Since you're willing to run 5mm spacers, I think that would resolve any issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've read through the other 2 threads on wrangler wheels and I just wanted to get confirmation.

I want to buy a set of these (super cheap locally on CL). I couldn't find anyone in those threads who confirmed this exact model wheel fit.

With a 5mm spacer and Pacifica tpms these should fit? I really like having winter tires in Chicago and I don't want to waste money if they don't work.

Thanks!
Capnserious, I'd love to follow up on your experience with those wheels. Did you buy them? Did they work when you used spacers? How big were the spacers?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can share.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Don
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing