2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My power company is offering a rebate on the juice box 40 at $400. The juice box 32 is listed at $619. I’m assuming that it won’t matter which one I get but I wanted to ask the community before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Either one is above the capability of the van. Get the 40 that's cheaper and more future proof

Reactions: adam1991

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have the 40? I’m trying to find the specs that call out the circuit breaker value that I need to install.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
No you run the wires , run the conduit and just let the electrician finish the hardwire part , it will save you a ton of cash compared to him doing all the labour

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No you run the wires , run the conduit and just let the electrician finish the hardwire part , it will save you a ton of cash compared to him doing all the labour
Lol adding a circuit breaker is nothin. Hardest part is gonna be routing wire to the garage... if I don’t post pics, it’s probably because I forgot to open the main home circuit breaker before install

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
On a serious note, you are going to love that level 2 when your install is complete.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
@ZNation Talk to us, are you still with us? Over.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

Reactions: TheLB81

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle
83 Posts
I already have this 220v/50amp outlet available in my garage. What type of adapter(s) do I need if I want to use my OEM charger to get faster (L2?) charging speeds?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts