2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked out a deal to purchase a Limited Hybrid. However, the recall has put the purchase on hold. If the recall isn't sorted out, our purchase would be pushed into July.

Any insight from forum members? It would be kind of surprised if the incentives reduced in July since the economy is in rough shape and interest rates are low. However, any info from this group would be appreciated.

Hopefully I will be posting as a Pacifica Hybrid owner in the near future.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Ocean Blue w/ Mocha interior, AST, Tri-panoroof, UTheater
75 Posts
Looks like July's incentives are the same as June's, but no word yet on when you'll be able to buy a Pacifica Hybrid. Don't sign anything with a price on it until you can drive away that day! You can probably get a better deal the longer this takes, as the hybrids on the lot won't be moving, but the people interested will be... moving on, that is.
Horrid situation for dealers to be in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree about waiting. I looked at the July incentives. The actually improved a bit. Not sure if incentives are the same nationwide. In June I would have had 0% financing for 60 mo plus $1k cash. It’s now $3k cash. The recall may end up saving me some money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts