2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m yet to get in my PacHy. Heck, I’m yet to order my PacHy. But I’ve spent the better part of two weeks reading as much as I can (just finished 200+ posts on warranty options) and here’s what I’ve learned:

1. Cline or Robbins or Winkels for bottom-dollar warranty (liking the lifetime with $100 deductible and probably the tire/wheel protection), gives me rental cars whenever I need service or repairs
2. Nushield screen guards for front and rear
3. MOPAR mat is good for the back, but TuxMat probably best for the front/second rows
4. If I ever hear a funny noise from the passenger side, it’s probably the actuator/servo

There’s a bunch more that’s not coming to mind. I just want to thank all of you for being such good citizens. The money I and prospective Pacifica/PacHy owners like me will save (to say nothing of the heightened experience that comes from knowing what to buy and how to address issues as they arise) is of immense value.

So thank you to all the forum members. I can’t wait to join your ranks in PacHy ownership.

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad it's helped you out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The lifetime was discontinued in December 2018. Unless it is being offered again.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome to the site . Lots of great info on here . I just wish people would ost more positive posts than the usual I have a problem issue . Happy motoring

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
CANADAHYBRIDGUY
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing