2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! We are expecting a 2nd baby and with in-laws visiting regularly, I thought it was time to get a van if the price was right. I got the touring L for 31,499 + pulse+ tax title and fees for $35,300 out the door. I think ita a great price. Almost 12k below msrp. The dealership was 2 hours away. The drive back home was great! Got 33 mpg for the 120 mile drive (mostly interstate). The 12v battery was tested before I took delivery and it passed the test. Hopefully it won't die on me after sitting in the dealership for 1.5 years.

Just wanted to say "hi". I'll be on here often to see what you guys have to say about the Pacifica and the problems people are running into.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone! We are expecting a 2nd baby and with in-laws visiting regularly, I thought it was time to get a van if the price was right. I got the touring L for 31,499 + pulse+ tax title and fees for $35,300 out the door. I think ita a great price. Almost 12k below msrp. The dealership was 2 hours away. The drive back home was great! Got 33 mpg for the 120 mile drive (mostly interstate). The 12v battery was tested before I took delivery and it passed the test. Hopefully it won't die on me after sitting in the dealership for 1.5 years.

Just wanted to say "hi". I'll be on here often to see what you guys have to say about the Pacifica and the problems people are running into.
congrats thats a crazy good deal if everything is working properly. Probably the price of a regular gas Pacifica in CA!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats thats a crazy good deal if everything is working properly. Probably the price of a regular gas Pacifica in CA!

Thank you! A deal like this was the only way I would buy a Chrysler. First impression has been great. I do have that lingering fear of something going wrong with the car. It could be because of the horror stories I have read on here or because of me never owning an "American" car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts