2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a ton of research, we Custom Ordered a Pacifica today! :grin2:

First time ever doing that with any vehicle, it feels super good to have a vehicle made just for us!

We got a loaded Limited in Granite Crystal Metallic with the S Appearance Package... Haven't seen any of them in inventory in the Western part of the U.S., so I'm hoping the Gray goes well with the all black everything else... But I feel like it's gonna be the most badass minivan in town!

They said 30-60 days for delivery, for those of you that did a Custom Order, what was the delivery time for you?

With the Costco Auto Program, our pricing was $45,470.89 + TTL, which seemed fair. We're also able to apply incentives available at the time of delivery.

I attached the order sheet, can't wait to take delivery!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts
Congratulations on your order. Can't believe the s appearance package is only 600. That's a great value. Take some pics when you get it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations! Way back in September 2016, my custom-ordered Limited arrived in 5 weeks. Enjoy! It's a fantastic vehicle!

·
Registered
188 Posts
My factory order took 6 weeks but the Holidays obviously delayed it a little.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats! What did the ordering process entail? Did you do it in person or over the phone/email? Anything in writing? I'm preparing to order one soon; just don't know what to expect.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats! I only saw pics but Granite would have been my top pick in the S Pkg :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats, Ordered ours on 12-20, it's on the train now to Jacksonville......taps fingers........

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Wondering if the OP ever got his car delivered...? No pictures either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats you are going to love it. I ordered a 2017 Touring L Plus in July of 2016 arrived in September. Have fun with your new toy I know I sure do.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats, I am totally biased but I think the GCM is the perfect color on the Pac! We had come out of a '15 R/T Caravan so we were tired of all the dark accents so we went with Alloy seats and skipped the S package. If we didn't have the R/T just before this, we would have gotten the S package; it looks pretty sweet!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have never special ordered a car in my life. But OMG if I had I’d be psyched to be getting something so special just made for me! I hope you have many smiles with that treasure!

·
Registered
14 Posts
After a ton of research, we Custom Ordered a Pacifica today! :grin2:

First time ever doing that with any vehicle, it feels super good to have a vehicle made just for us!

We got a loaded Limited in Granite Crystal Metallic with the S Appearance Package... Haven't seen any of them in inventory in the Western part of the U.S., so I'm hoping the Gray goes well with the all black everything else... But I feel like it's gonna be the most badass minivan in town!

They said 30-60 days for delivery, for those of you that did a Custom Order, what was the delivery time for you?

With the Costco Auto Program, our pricing was $45,470.89 + TTL, which seemed fair. We're also able to apply incentives available at the time of delivery.

I attached the order sheet, can't wait to take delivery!
Hope you received your van by now or will soon. I assume by now they are only building 2019 models. We recently (about a month ago) bought a Granite Crystal Limited with 20" wheel package. We did not get the S package as it is too hot here in FL to have black / dark seats. We have the light seats and we love it. Still working on learning how things work. The granite color is fantastic with the "grayed" out wheels on the regular 20" wheel package so assume you will like the S black wheels also. Enjoy your van when you get it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
12 Participants
brtcpapfs
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing