2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,025 Posts
The idea of Uconnect 5 on a 7.0 inch display is interesting. It makes me wonder if the older systems could also be upgraded to Uconnect 5. Those additions/upgrades to standard equipment make this a very compelling option for folks looking to get the most bang for the buck. It's almost a basic 2019-2020 Touring L without leather interior. The front grille was slightly revised for 2021 so it doesn't look bad either, even if it's not as pretty as the models with foglights. If production ever picks up, you can bet that dealerships will be ordering many of these to sell. Rental companies will probably want these too.

Reactions: SunChips24

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Touring L w/ Sunroof and Adv Safety Packages
20 Posts
The only reason we didnt get the voyager in 2020 was because of the lack of power sliding doors. If it keeps the price point, this is going to sell well.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,401 Posts
This is not the general release Voyageur. This is for models sold through FCA Fleet for businesses. There may still be other changes to the models available to the general public.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Voyager is still on the website as for sale to the general public.

·
Super Moderator
1,401 Posts
Voyager is still on the website as for sale to the general public.
Voyager is available to the public. Just not the Fleet trim noted in the above post. You might still be able to option it the same way.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Voyager is available to the public. Just not the Fleet trim noted in the above post. You might still be able to option it the same way.
Those fleet trims aren't bad. For example, I know that you could get factory navigation on lower fleet trims when it was not an option on normal, civilian, lower-trim retail units. Occasionally, you'll see used rental vehicles for sale at a dealership, and one of the tip-offs is it's low-trim but has factory nav.

Of course, anymore, navigation is possible on just about any factory radio. You just have to pay more (usually, a lot more) to get the code to enable the nav feature.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Or you just use Apple CarPlay

Reactions: CentralFla

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,025 Posts
Why is this posted in the hybrid section? 🤔

Reactions: triggerhappy007

·
Super Moderator
1,401 Posts
Those fleet trims aren't bad. For example, I know that you could get factory navigation on lower fleet trims when it was not an option on normal, civilian, lower-trim retail units. Occasionally, you'll see used rental vehicles for sale at a dealership, and one of the tip-offs is it's low-trim but has factory nav.

Of course, anymore, navigation is possible on just about any factory radio. You just have to pay more (usually, a lot more) to get the code to enable the nav feature.
This is what I found on my used 2018 Touring L Plus. TLP normally comes with Uconnect theatre, which mine did not. And it did come with the NAV. I had been told it had been a rental. But recently found it was an Executive Lease.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts