2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took delivery of our "Granite Crystal Metallic" (road coloured, bleh) Touring L Plus a couple days ago. I feel like we got a pretty good deal buying a demo model. It had 8000km (5000mi) on it, for $47,000 CAD ($35,000 USD) at %0 and 0 down. Options are Uconnect Theatre & sound group (not standard on Touring Plus in Canada), Advanced Safety, Sunroof, NAV (holy god it's bad), and spare tire kit. Essentially it was the same price a new Touring L plus with the advanced safety. So all the other options were free.

Pretty happy with it so far. It feels like a rental I have to give back or something. Hard to believe I get to keep it. We're going into this from a 2006 Golf City that has not a single option on it. No a/c, no cruise, not even power windows. It makes the Pacifica a little overwhelming at times, but I seem to be getting used to it quickly. It might take my wife a little longer to trust the ACC, hehe.

Lastly I blame all you people for making the Weathertech liners be backordered :p

Super Moderator
Congratulations! If it makes you feel better I have not ordered any weathertech liners so that's one less person you have to worry about. 馃榾

Super Moderator
Took delivery of our "Granite Crystal Metallic" (road coloured, bleh) Touring L Plus a couple days ago.
Congrats on the new van and welcome to the forum!

Sunroof available on a non limited trim level?? When did that happen?
Options are different in Canada.

Registered
Congrats !! Whereabouts in Ontario are you at ? I am in Mississauga and recently picked up a limited.

Where you getting the weathertech from ?

Registered
Congrats!
That does sound like a good buy, Had I not gone with the hybrid, I was planning on looking for a very low mileage used or demo.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Congrats !! Whereabouts in Ontario are you at ? I am in Mississauga and recently picked up a limited.

Where you getting the weathertech from ?
We're in St. Thomas, south of London.

Not sure about where to get the mats yet. I called a local dealership and they said they were backordered 4-5 weeks. I then called the Weathertech store in Burlington and they said the front mats were available, but the back piece was BO'ed 1-2 weeks. So I might just order them online. Or get them in the states when I go at the end of the month.

EDIT: Just submitted the WT liner order. Will see how long they take to show up.

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the club!

Registered
Took delivery of our "Granite Crystal Metallic" (road coloured, bleh) Touring L Plus a couple days ago. I feel like we got a pretty good deal buying a demo model. It had 8000km (5000mi) on it, for $47,000 CAD ($35,000 USD) at %0 and 0 down. Options are Uconnect Theatre & sound group (not standard on Touring Plus in Canada), Advanced Safety, Sunroof, NAV (holy god it's bad), and spare tire kit. Essentially it was the same price a new Touring L plus with the advanced safety. So all the other options were free.

Pretty happy with it so far. It feels like a rental I have to give back or something. Hard to believe I get to keep it. We're going into this from a 2006 Golf City that has not a single option on it. No a/c, no cruise, not even power windows. It makes the Pacifica a little overwhelming at times, but I seem to be getting used to it quickly. It might take my wife a little longer to trust the ACC, hehe.

Lastly I blame all you people for making the Weathertech liners be backordered :p
Ha... I remember the City Golf, and the Golf III before it. I started out with VW with a 79 rabbit and a 86 Golf and a 86 Golf GTi. Fun cars. Probably why I appreciated Mazdas which I just traded in for my Touring L plus. I am jealous you get a sunroof... is it the full sunroof?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts