2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yep same boat. Van is back in the shop. This time the bill is $5000 for yet another front strut, strut barring, all 3 motor mounts, and complete replacement of the rank and pinion. Mileage now at 80k. This is the worst van we have ever owned. Wish we had options as every thing else is hard to find and over msrp. So much for domestics. Service sucks. Parts that should not have to be replaced at such a frequency. Ongoing repairs. Here’s to hoping van falls off the lift so we can get rid of this POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Limited Hybrid
151 Posts
Thanks for the great viedo of the clicking sound. I have exactly the same issue. It only started after the van went in to have the ECH replaced together with a software update. They also found a lose connector when that work was done and "fixed" the wiring. I'm not sure how concerned I should be. For me I'm unsure whether it is a relay/valve noise or a mechanical noise. Should I get the dealership to look at this? I'm anxious about losing my car for 2 weeks again. @ChryslerCares

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2017 has the same sound. The Chrysler service department wasn’t super helpful, said, ‘that little click sound, it’s just a minor annoyance nothing to worry about’ I mentally added a ‘little lady’ after that. Anyway, if anyone figures out what this is please post!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts