2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After arguing that the U94 was different than the RRT I had done a few months back, the dealer finally performed the U94. This involved a boroscope of the cat, which they already replaced in the RRT87.

All the was done was a software update. No noticeable difference in anything yet.
I also got the license plate lamps replaced under warranty, as the manager said LEDs are 3y/60,000km.

·
Registered
477 Posts
After arguing that the U94 was different than the RRT I had done a few months back, the dealer finally performed the U94. This involved a boroscope of the cat, which they already replaced in the RRT87.

All the was done was a software update. No noticeable difference in anything yet.
I also got the license plate lamps replaced under warranty, as the manager said LEDs are 3y/60,000km.
So your LED license plate ‘lamps’ stopped functioning at 60,000 km?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure how you read that, but you can see from my signature I have just over 40,000 km on the van.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Not sure how you read that, but you can see from my signature I have just over 40,000 km on the van.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Ok. Sorry. I was just reading too quickly. But the LEDs for the license plate failed, right? That just seems a little unusual since LEDs should generally last a minimum of 20,000 hours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts