2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Yesterday I've ordered Pacifica Limited (gas). "Due date" is late March/early April. On the lots you can find huge discounts right now but there is no car in CA (and a few in whole USA) with tow package and 8 seats :)
Thanks all for the information you shared here. It was very helpful.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hi there,
Yesterday I've ordered Pacifica Limited (gas). "Due date" is late March/early April. On the lots you can find huge discounts right now but there is no car in CA (and a few in whole USA) with tow package and 8 seats :)
Hello homas,

Please don't hesitate reaching out to us privately should you have any vehicle questions for us! We would be happy to see how we can assist.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hi there,
Welcome to the forum! Post a picture when you get it in!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please don't hesitate reaching out to us privately should you have any vehicle questions for us! We would be happy to see how we can assist.

Alex
Chrysler Cares
Sure. Thanks!
Yesterday it got a VIN. Hope to see it soon. :)

Welcome to the forum! Post a picture when you get it in!
White pearl with S package should be nice. I'll post photos.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Sure. Thanks!
Yesterday it got a VIN. Hope to see it soon. :)

White pearl with S package should be nice. I'll post photos.
I'm thinking SFBA means San Fran Bay Area? If so, aren't you afraid Rep. N. Pelosi will tear up your drivers license if you don't buy a hybrid? :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I love the area. Visited my late sister there many times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts