2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
What is hard to swallow is your silly tale about your marriage in jeopardy. You received two fobs. Give her the one that works. It's as simple as that. Any authorized Chrysler dealer can reset your Keysense fob. For absolute certain, none of us here can do this for you.
Well congratulations on your sense of humor. As you may have read in my posts, the only two dealers here on Oahu ARE NOT ABLE to help. Thats why I'm reaching out. A tech has responded so please use your valuable time assisting others. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Agreed, thank you for sound expert advice. I've tried the only two dealers on my island and neither have been able to help. And yes, customer service is really poor here.
Hey John
I just picked up a used 2020 Pacifica a couple days ago on oahu as well. Any info you could help me with in regards to the pin problem

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
439 Posts
I never use my Keysense but there is a lot of confusion on here about what can and can't be done if they had the pin code. These limits are always in place even if like me you never set it up.

So I activated my Keysense on my 2018 Touring L with a 7" screen. As you can see no override exists for the radio your stuck at vol.15.
You also can not set your speed limit above 85 mph or turn off ParkSense.

A dealer scan tool is needed to reset the pin code. But it appears a lot of dealers don't know about it.

Communication Device Gadget Personal luxury car Mobile device Display device
Communication Device Portable communications device Mobile device Gadget Telephony

21 - 25 of 25 Posts