2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time today I experienced a knocking almost very loud dripping noise from the pano sunroof. This is a 2018 limited with 7k miles. It started after we drove through a heavy rain and disappeared about 20 minutes later. Any help uploading the video it only allows photos?Here is the video where you can hear the noise. Any ideas?

·
Registered
409 Posts
For the first time today I experienced a knocking almost very loud dripping noise from the pano sunroof. This is a 2018 limited with 7k miles. It started after we drove through a heavy rain and disappeared about 20 minutes later. Any help uploading the video it only allows photos?Here is the video where you can hear the noise. Any ideas?
This is why I told my wife that we should get a Pacifica without sunroof. We never use the sunroof in our Jeep so I didn’t see us using the one in the van. Plan on having the van a long time and allot of seals for all that glass on the roof to leak.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yes, and if, God forbid, you flip and end up on your roof, the last thing I'd want up there is glass. There's tons of content these days on base models sans sunroof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts