2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Exactly, where it connects to the aluminum tube. I added extra zip ties and it's almost gone now.
From the bottom of the engine, there were leaks of coolant on the electric cubes. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture then.

Community Verified icon

I had the radiator replaced on my 2017 Pacifica Touring L at 21,000 miles after a very small coolant leak was found. The coolant level would take months to get to a lower level in the tank. Now a year and a half later it is happening again. Bought more 50/50 mopar coolant at a dealer and asked him if the radiator was a common part to replace. The parts person looked it up on his computer and said about 60 a month were sold by Chrysler. Guess it time time to take it in and use my Mopar Lifetime warranty as the mileage is now at 43,000 miles.
Well on a positive note 60 a month are being sold by Chrysler and there are millions of Pacificas on the road that's still an extremely low percentage affected that you wouldn't have to worry about

Exactly, where it connects to the aluminum tube. I added extra zip ties and it's almost gone now.
From the bottom of the engine, there were leaks of coolant on the electric cubes. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture then.

View attachment 52267
Yes I will definitely keep an eye on that area I can see where you put the radiator clamps on glad it helped... Did you visibly see coolant leaks coming from those areas or you just did that as a precaution and it worked?

Yes, you could see the pink liquid on the joint was wet. I did it so quickly, but it would be best to drain the fluid and put on some decent twist bands.
I think the diameter of the hose is too large or the clamp is not tight enough. (the hose turns very easily)
It's still leaking a bit, but I've noticed less fluid loss.
My pacifica had a front collision. They were replaced with new coolers. I don't think it had anything to do with this leak.

I have the same issue with my 2018 Pacifica. Five months ago while on vacation my vehicle failed because coolant got into the blog. Now my vehicle is with a separate Chrysler dealership for the same issue. What is causing this problem?

I have the same issue with my 2018 Pacifica. Five months ago while on vacation my vehicle failed because coolant got into the blog. Now my vehicle is with a separate Chrysler dealership for the same issue. What is causing this problem?
If coolant is getting into the block, the obvious suspect is a blown head gasket. If coolant level got so low that the engine overheated, the dealer might recommend a new engine.

2017+ Pacifica Engine Failure Owners List

Mine sprang a leak a year ago and ironically it seems to be not in the reservoir but above it in some tubing. Can't figure out if the line has pressure and that's how it drains the tank with a leak above or what. This vehicle is a wreck.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts