2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read numerous pages regarding LED bulbs/setup prior to making the purchase. I just got my Touring L and had to upgrade from the stock halogens.

After watching review videos on youtube, i decided to go all Hikari Ultra LEDs on mine. Low beams (9005) and FogLights (H11) are Hikaris and due to the length restriction, I installed Beamtech (9005) fanless LED on the high beams. Hikari Ultras i’ve read has the highest lumens and the color is even better than my 2016 AUDI stock led headlights.
Really easy install even the passenger side. I only had the remove the ONE bolt that secures the windshield washer. I dont have big hands. Very easy and painless install.
Nice and white/bright!

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
How well do the high beams illuminate the road compared to stock? Do they still function as daytime running lights at lower intensity?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a question concerning the install of these LED units. If the LED units have a cooling fan on them how are these functioning if you replace the back cover of the headlamp assy.? My 2018 Touring L Plus has covers that seal the back of the headlamp where the bulb is installed.

I just saw that you used a fanless LED unit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the Beamtech are fanless but the Hikari ultra LEDs are not. And all the drivers fit inside with no dust cover issue. I only chose the beamtech because i had an extra set of 9005s from my other car. So far this week, i am pleased with both the lows and high beams. Honestly, i was not expecting a world of difference, but simply wanted nice white lights. But was pleasantly suprised; looks to be twice as bright as stock halogens. By far, the best investment i made for the pac.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts