2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Hello, Hidalgo11! This can happen because of different reasons. One of the reasons can be a problem with the driver's side electricity system. The second reason can be the defect in the led lights from the driver's side. In any case, you should approach your car dealer and see what they can do to fix this issue. Also, I would recommend you replace these led lights with the [spam link removed by mod] and you can find many of them at sites like Amazon or other lighting related sites.

Registered
Yes, I even changed the fused for the headlight and nothing. Do you know if its replaceable?
It is replaceable, look on FLEA-BAY for a used module replacement. If it's the limited, look for the 6-LED module. youtube has instructions on how to remove the front bumper to access the headlight assembly. The dealer will only sell you the whole headlight assembly.

Registered
Part number for Pacifica Touring L drivers side is 6002TP0103. The passenger side P/N should be one digit away. Mine has failed twice. Used part from Bone yard should be around $35.00. Anybody handy with tools can replace it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts