2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am starting with my 980 miles :)
LOL... I've owned mine for 20 days as of tonight (almost exactly... call it 19 days 23 hours if you want it more "specific").... I bought it with 494 miles on it... as of tonight, it already has 2,858... I'm *VERY* jealous!

·
Registered
251 Posts
LOL... I've owned mine for 20 days as of tonight (almost exactly... call it 19 days 23 hours if you want it more "specific").... I bought it with 494 miles on it... as of tonight, it already has 2,858... I'm *VERY* jealous!
494 is kind of high for a new car. I wonder from test drives or someone borrowed it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
So far you lead the pack :). Do you have mostly hybrid or electric?

I would say I’m about 50/50. I have a 33 mile commute (one way) to work and can charge there with level 1. I also travel from New Jersey to Virginia at least once a month. Add in a trip to Disney here and there, it adds up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
494 is kind of high for a new car. I wonder from test drives or someone borrowed it?
Fairly sure it was mostly test drives. Was very well equipped but at first they weren't the most inclined to negotiate on price. Ultimately was able to get them to move appropriately, plus they were offering a very good price for my trade in (significantly better than what everybody else was offering). It was confirmed as never having been previously registered, etc., and given that its build date was over 1 year before I came to see it, I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So far, I've been very pleased with it. I'm not blaming the vehicle for the fact that I need to be taking it to the body shop, since I was rear ended while stopped (NOTHING that could be done about that, unless they someday finally perfect the "Hover" drive). I've seen a huge improvement in my MPG over my traded in vehicle (20mpg became 35-40mpg with the new one), which is definitely helpful given that I'm doing 150-200 miles per day for work.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Right now we're sitting at 44,510 on the previously dealer-demoed hybrid that we've owned for about a month. Plugging in every night is the way to go!
I've never heard of a dealer demo that had that much miles on it before. They're usually less than 10,000 miles.

If that's really a demo, you should be eligible for the $7500 tax credit. Did your paperwork say the car was new?

·
Registered
27 Posts
1200 km since June 19th 2019

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've never heard of a dealer demo that had that much miles on it before. They're usually less than 10,000 miles.

If that's really a demo, you should be eligible for the $7500 tax credit. Did your paperwork say the car was new?
No, the car was sold as used since it was registered and sold at auction. To clarify, the dealership's owner's wife was "demoing" the van...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts