2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I met with Journeys Offroad when the son was visiting Las Vegas; they want to do this for us!!! We already confirmed, the front spacer from a Dodge Grand Caravan will work. The problem is the rear independent suspension. From doing some research I think we may be able to use components from the Jeep Cherokee KL for the rear as our rear arms have a bucket. 2 Inch Lift Kit: 2014-2020 Jeep Cherokee KL
Anyone in the Prescott AZ area want to loan them your vehicle for a few days?

. Journeys Off Road

·
Registered
5 Posts
I met with Journeys Offroad when the son was visiting Las Vegas; they want to do this for us!!! We already confirmed, the front spacer from a Dodge Grand Caravan will work. The problem is the rear independent suspension. From doing some research I think we may be able to use components from the Jeep Cherokee KL for the rear as our rear arms have a bucket. 2 Inch Lift Kit: 2014-2020 Jeep Cherokee KL
Anyone in the Prescott AZ area want to loan them your vehicle for a few days?

. Journeys Off Road
I am really interested in hearing how this turns out... please keep us informed!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too would be interested in finding someone who could install this in southern california. I'm a single dad and would love a plug-in hybrid for my commute... need the space for the family and camping... but would like to be able to raise it up a bit for driving in the mountains.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 2019 Limited S seems to have very little clearance on the rear. I had the van max loaded with people and was touring a local college. We went over one of the speed bumps and you could clearly hear it scrape the wheel well. My previous Dodge Grand Caravan had air bag suspension on the rear which really helped the load and tow height (I towed an 18 foot travel trailer). I was hoping that is all we need to do on the Pacifica is to add a set of airbags on the rear to raise it about an inch. But now I am intrigued about the lift kit idea. I have a local shop that is does lift kits all the time on trucks and cars. If some sort of kit becomes available, I would be interested. So I am following this thread just in case.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts