2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was reading this thread;

I think we're pretty set on buying a used Pacifica 2018 from the Hertz bankruptcy ordeal, I'm slightly torn between all the features, and frankly a bit overwhelmed. Is there a list somewhere where they list everything, and maybe a website that I can see what all the different cars have based on VIN? I looked, but a lot of the sites just list optional, as opposed to "this vehicle has these features based off of this VIN".

I'm excited to take the kids on a road trip to FL, or maybe out west...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Windowstickerlookup.com
I used that site when I was buying mine, site works very well for comparing Maroney stickers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, thanks guys.

I'm interested in a Limited w/moonroof / sunroof. Are there any options that after having for a bit you don't think you'd go without?

I don't believe any of the Hertz fleet have the 360 camera, but I think I've managed this far without it. Anything else that I might be missing that they wouldn't come with? It looks like Hertz decided on one package and then ordered all the same, all seem to have the same features (as opposed to one's being sold elsewhere).

Coming from a 2003 Chrysler T&C that we put 260,000 miles on. I need this to last the next 8 years or so until the house is paid off (and kids are older).

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I must have all the Advance Tech Package items, particularly the Adaptive Cruise Control. I do a lot of highway driving, and it transforms the experience.

Reactions: peterweb

·
Registered
219 Posts
Awesome, thanks guys.

I'm interested in a Limited w/moonroof / sunroof. Are there any options that after having for a bit you don't think you'd go without?

I don't believe any of the Hertz fleet have the 360 camera, but I think I've managed this far without it. Anything else that I might be missing that they wouldn't come with? It looks like Hertz decided on one package and then ordered all the same, all seem to have the same features (as opposed to one's being sold elsewhere).

Coming from a 2003 Chrysler T&C that we put 260,000 miles on. I need this to last the next 8 years or so until the house is paid off (and kids are older).
The Uconnect Theater option would be a hard pass for me unless I had little kids. Even then I'd be more inclined to opt for the overhead DVD player because of all the troubles many on here have reported with the Uconnect Theater option.

We ended up buying a van without either. We just bought a decent set of screens that attach to the headrests for long trips with our kids. They're easy to install and remove so the kids aren't constantly asking if they can watch a video during short trips.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
223 Posts
Adaptive Cruise Control is a must for me too. Similar situation with a lot of highway driving. Takes a lot of stress out of driving behind those that cannot keep a steady pace. :p

·
Registered
72 Posts

Click on the link and you can get the equipment listing by VIN. Lots more info than the window sticker.

·
Registered
2017 Limited Brilliant Black Pearl
23 Posts
Awesome, thanks guys.

I was searching for adaptive cruisecontrol and the 360 camera and didn’t find one at Hertz that had it. I will say this: if you want the sunroof you can’t get the 8 seat configuration. There’s no place to mount the middle row middle seatbelt with the sunroof installed.

The uConnect theater is an absolute must having kids.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm pretty sure all Limited have the 360 camera...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was looking at Hertz and started a thread - search the forums for Hertz and you should find it. The short version is that none that I could find have the Advanced SafetyTech group and 2018 were mostly Limited and 2019 were mostly Touring L. After several weeks of a steady supply of 2019 Touring L in my area (Boston) they have suddenly all disappeared. So where are you located that Hertz is still selling?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was looking at Hertz and started a thread - search the forums for Hertz and you should find it. The short version is that none that I could find have the Advanced SafetyTech group and 2018 were mostly Limited and 2019 were mostly Touring L. After several weeks of a steady supply of 2019 Touring L in my area (Boston) they have suddenly all disappeared. So where are you located that Hertz is still selling?
Southwest Ohio has 18

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
223 Posts
Out of curiosity, I did a little browsing of the Hertz Pacificas for sale. They sure get a lot of miles on them. I saw one 2019 with well over 90,000 miles!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ag
Out of curiosity, I did a little browsing of the Hertz Pacificas for sale. They sure get a lot of miles on them. I saw one 2019 with well over 90,000 miles!!!
Agreed. There are some hella good deals to be had though if you're fortunate enough to have any vans nearby. Ideally, you'd buy a van with a little of the factory warranty left, go over it with a fine-tooth comb, and get any issues fixed right away.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ah you reminded me, I've been filtering on 32k miles or fewer for just that reason. Those have dried up but there are still some higher mileage ones around here (at uncompetitive prices).
Sorry for dragging this off topic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ah you reminded me, I've been filtering on 32k miles or fewer for just that reason. Those have dried up but there are still some higher mileage ones around here (at uncompetitive prices).
Sorry for dragging this off topic.
You don't think 19k for a 1 year old van is a competitive price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really appreciate everyone's responses. Gave a lot of insight for what to look for.

I think for the amount of money we can save I can do without the adaptive cruise control or the 360 camera. They would be nice, but the only time I'd use the ACC would be on trips, and I've made it this far without.

Unless someone can point me in the right direction of where I can get a killer deal on a Pacifica that has all that?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I really appreciate everyone's responses. Gave a lot of insight for what to look for.

I think for the amount of money we can save I can do without the adaptive cruise control or the 360 camera. They would be nice, but the only time I'd use the ACC would be on trips, and I've made it this far without.

Unless someone can point me in the right direction of where I can get a killer deal on a Pacifica that has all that?
Just for conversations sake my OTD was $23,975 on June 20th.

2017 Limited in Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl at 38,500 miles with 8.4 inch RA4 radio (Nav), unconnect theater, 20 inch wheels, and KeySense which is pointless for me.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts