2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seems to be the place everyone bounces off their deals...

Just traded in a 2017 Pacifica Touring L - Plus (lease) for a 2019 Pacifica Limited (also lease).

- S Appearance Package
- Advanced SafetyTec Group
- UConnect Theater w/Wireless Streaming

MSRP Sticker was 49,725

I cant remember what the final price on the vehicle was off the top of my head as I was dealing with my trade (Traded in lease 9 months early and I pulled in 2800 equity on top of pay off). Also zero down drive off.

36 Month lease w/12k Annual miles -- $533/month

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just starting the buying process for a Limited (Bright White/Alloy) with Uconnect, Advanced Safety Tech and Tire & Wheel package.

I emailed 5 dealers, still waiting to hear from 3.

The first OTD offer is $43,833 plus $2,939 for tax/title/tags/registration/doc fee for a total of $46,772.

The other offer is $37,855 plus $5,167 for tax/title/tags/registration/doc fee/destination fee for a total of $43,021.

Thoughts on these?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just starting the buying process for a Limited (Bright White/Alloy) with Uconnect, Advanced Safety Tech and Tire & Wheel package.

The first OTD offer is $43,833 plus $2,939 for tax/title/tags/registration/doc fee for a total of $46,772.

The other offer is $37,855 plus $5,167 for tax/title/tags/registration/doc fee/destination fee for a total of $43,021.

Thoughts on these?
The first offer is similar to what I've seen from contacting dealers as well. That second offer seems ridiculously low and would be careful to make sure they're actually quoting you a limited and not a TL+ or something like that. Also, destination fee of $2,228 seems a bit high though I guess it depends on where you live. Seen them more in the $1,500 range.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think the 2nd offer is inline with a good price for limited. Depending on the rebates in your zipcode and how aggressive dealers are, you should be able to get 8k+ off on msrp for limited and more if you get a high volume dealer.

Thoughts on these?
The first offer is similar to what I've seen from contacting dealers as well. That second offer seems ridiculously low and would be careful to make sure they're actually quoting you a limited and not a TL+ or something like that. Also, destination fee of $2,228 seems a bit high though I guess it depends on where you live. Seen them more in the $1,500 range.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the 2nd offer is inline with a good price for limited. Depending on the rebates in your zipcode and how aggressive dealers are, you should be able to get 8k+ off on msrp for limited and more if you get a high volume dealer.

Is there a way to tell when a dealer is high volume?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there a way to tell when a dealer is high volume?
I don't think other than knowing they're a big prominent deal?

When I did my deal, I worked it out near the end of the month and was going to sign papers on June 1st, they asked if I could come in the day before (May 31st) as my vehicle is the one they needed to hit their goal for the month.

The finance guy said that from the chatter he heard, they took about a 2k hit on my deal, but it didn't matter because by hitting their numbers the owner probably made over 10k in bonuses.

So, I guess the end of the month hype is real, and depending on how the month went as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All, After five months of email inquiries, I've found a SoCal dealership which allowed me to ask all of my questions and negotiate the price via email.

MSRP $49,625
Dealer Discount: $3,335
Rebates: $5,500
Sale Price: $40,790 (18% off MSRP) + TTL

I had to finance through Chrysler Capital for a loan term of 60 months at 4.24% to get all the discounts and rebates. F&I manager did mention I can refinance after 3 months which I plan to do.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi All, After five months of email inquiries, I've found a SoCal dealership which allowed me to ask all of my questions and negotiate the price via email.

MSRP $49,625
Dealer Discount: $3,335
Rebates: $5,500
Sale Price: $40,790 (18% off MSRP) + TTL

I had to finance through Chrysler Capital for a loan term of 60 months at 4.24% to get all the discounts and rebates. F&I manager did mention I can refinance after 3 months which I plan to do.
Which dealer? 5500 rebate is pretty good. Dealer discount is ok but i am guessing this dealer will be less pushy on dealer options unlike some others who give bigger dealer discounts and then add lots of dealer options. Good deal overall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi hashraf,

Sent a pm to you on your questions.

Regards,
rf2273

·
Registered
5 Posts
....I had to finance through Chrysler Capital for a loan term of 60 months at 4.24% to get all the discounts and rebates. F&I manager did mention I can refinance after 3 months which I plan to do.

Just FYI you’re already in contract and deal is done.

You can re-fi whenever you want I imagine. The only thing you’d have to look out for is ‘pre payment penalties’. Likely the reason they said to wait three months is (I’m imagining) they’ll still get their finance kicker.

I did something similar with my mortgage. Closed docs, told my loan person I was about to re-fi to a lower rate with no cost to me and they matched the deal. So there has to be something on the backend we don’t see. I know with dealers they have the option to rise the rate up to 0.5% for their own pocket (or something around there).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here’s my potential deal

2019 limited in granite metallic

Options are :

S package
Advanced safety tech group
Spare tire

MSRP $47,630

Price after rebates :$38,929

So taking off $8,701

Which equals 18% off MSRP which I thought was a good deal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
heres my final deal

bought from josh Phillips from Brunswick auto mart in Brunswick, Ohio and they delivered the car to me totally free of charge.

Options are :

S package
Vacuum

MSRP $47,630

Price after rebates and negotiations :$37,279

so taking off $ 10,315

which equals 22% off MSRP which is great deal to me

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just purchased a new 2019 limited with the S package, adaptive cruise, and harman kardon audio on June 29th. The MSRP was $49,420, and we were able to purchase for $38,920.

·
Registered
82 Posts
We just purchased a new 2019 limited with the S package, adaptive cruise, and harman kardon audio on June 29th. The MSRP was $49,420, and we were able to purchase for $38,920.
Congrats on your purchase sounds like a great deal. What dealership and salesperson did you deal with?

·
Registered
39 Posts
heres my final deal

bought from josh Phillips from Brunswick auto mart in Brunswick, Ohio and they delivered the car to me totally free of charge.

Options are :

S package
Vacuum

MSRP $47,630

Price after rebates and negotiations :$37,279

so taking off $ 10,315

which equals 22% off MSRP which is great deal to me
here’s a pic of the car

Attachments

181 - 196 of 196 Posts
About this Discussion
195 Replies
81 Participants
Greenagekc
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing