2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

141 - 160 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Morning. About to go buy tomorrow. Wanted to check on my deal with you all.

2018 Limited - S package (18" not 20"), Uconnect, Tow Group, Advanced Safety Tech, 20 Speaker Harmon Kardon, Keysense.

Sell Price: $41899.00
OTD Price: $44044.54

Bounced this off another local dealer and they could even touch it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Good Morning. About to go buy tomorrow. Wanted to check on my deal with you all.

2018 Limited - S package (18" not 20"), Uconnect, Tow Group, Advanced Safety Tech, 20 Speaker Harmon Kardon, Keysense.

Thanks in advance!
What was the MSRP?

·
Registered
221 Posts

Thanks in advance!
About $9000 off sticker? Not bad. But, just because another dealer won't give you a better price doesn't mean that's the best you can do. I shopped many dealers before I bought last year and I can tell you I heard that line too. There was a big spread in prices (like $7000) I received from all the dealers I visited. All of them said that was the best they could do. But if you're happy with that price then go for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
MSRP is $50,910. Should have added that. We'll find out tomorrow. I think it depends now if we can work a deal on our trade in. I suspect we will make the deal work. Wifey really like the Pacifica. Happy Wife, Happy Life. Keep ev

·
Registered
13 Posts
For our Pacifica Limited with S pack, advance safety tech, and 20 Black noise we paid 41750.00 not including tax tag and title. MSRP was 48,205.00. Would have had it for 40,000.00 but we took the 1.9 rate thru Chrysler Capital.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got mine on Friday

Pacifica Limited with 20 miles when delivered, manufactured in 06/18, MSRP 48,320

Negotiated down to 38,000 (42250-4250 rebate, including 500 Sam's Club rebate), quote for OTD is 41,152 (6.75% tax)

Changed to 3 years /15K 0 down lease

priced at 38500 (42500-4000 rebate), 1,021.95 due at signing, $421.80 monthly payment

I live near Cincinnati, while the dealer is near Cleveland, drove 200 miles to pick up the car. Can't get my local dealers to accept that price.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Got mine on Friday

Pacifica Limited with 20 miles when delivered, manufactured in 06/18, MSRP 48,320

Negotiated down to 38,000 (42250-4250 rebate, including 500 Sam's Club rebate), quote for OTD is 41,152 (6.75% tax)

Changed to 3 years /15K 0 down lease

priced at 38500 (42500-4000 rebate), 1,021.95 due at signing, $421.80 monthly payment

I live near Cincinnati, while the dealer is near Cleveland, drove 200 miles to pick up the car. Can't get my local dealers to accept that price.
That's a nice deal. Which Chrysler dealer in Cleveland gave you that pricing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did any one pay destination fees?
My experience, lots of east coast dealers (like some around DC I contacted), will add destination fee back in after their discount and rebate. I am not sure if that is normal for them. That's the reason why I didn't buy from them although price on their website seems lower than my local, but adding another 1345 and higher documentation fee, not really worth a trip for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
$52,900 MSRP (yes pretty much every option was spec'd by the dealer). Selling price: $43,000 flat. Signed a 36mo lease last night. Excited to pick up this evening!

Dealer couldn't get the PenFed $500 credit to go through last night. I forwarded along to my salesman again and they're going to try to get it applied. If successful they said they'd just cut me a check for the $500.

Anybody have issues with the $500 credit in the past? I have my code that was received via e-mail and presented it to them last night.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fred Martin

it seems Chrysler add more lease rebate this month, o well, can't complain
I bought my 2014 Chrysler Town & Country Limited new from Fred Martin Superstore, but when I called them to lease a 2017 Pacifica, they said that they wouldn't do a New York State lease...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I once had a supervisor tell me "theres no such thing as good or bad deals if your happy with what you got at the end of the day"

We ordered our pacifica from the factory and ordered every bell and whistle. I got a green sheet from a family member and when it worked out it was around 10% discount. Could I have gotten one used for cheaper or picked something out from the lot? I'm sure I could've but at the end of the day we are super happy with our van so doesn't matter. I look forward to all the things we'll do and places we'll go as a family in it :) Cant put price on that ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
should your get your own financing over the chrysler financing , or better yet y would you take their finance or is it a bad idea thx d

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey hi i got a e price with 6263 off a 48,220 msrp for a price of 41,763 im not impressed with their offer this is a online offer. Does not compare to what i been seeing on here .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi i did see a forum writer with the same numbers so that could be a decent deal. anyone have a thought on this ????
if a can get the penfed rebate im in ! hello readers u guys and gals awake ???? lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

I have a deal in place with my local dealer for a 2018 Pacifica Limited with S Appearance Package & Advanced Safety Package.

MSRP: 47,030
Offered Price including all incentives: 37,600 + TTL.

I feel pretty decent about this offer. I worked with them yesterday on the last day of the month, and was able to go in an lock in the incentives and will be going back in today to seal the deal.

I guess it's a moot point right now since I've already agreed, but I guess I just wanted t double check with you all in the know about the temperature of this deal.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Whereabouts is this? I've been looking at a 2018 Pacifica Limited w/ advanced safety package and lowest dealer will go is $42000.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just leased a new 2018 Limited with MSRP of $50k and cap cost of $39k about. Good incentives and rebates.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited (+ 20” tires, AST, UConnect Theater) - New Jersey

141 - 160 of 196 Posts
About this Discussion
195 Replies
81 Participants
Greenagekc
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing