2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

161 - 180 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Doesn't Matter

I just paid $44,600 out the door for a Limited with the Advanced Safety Tech package. I feel like i got a good deal, but wanted your opinion.
You say that you just paid it so it is too late to change even if anyone thinks that it was a bad deal. You further state that you feel that you got a good deal...your opinion is all that matters; it was your money that you spent.

Hope you enjoy your Pacifica as much as we are enjoying ours!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Any new deals lately?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Currently looking a fully loaded Limited that is listed at $42K from a MSRP of $50k. Haven't really talked or negotiated yet as we are waiting to after Christmas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First Message Here--Here's My Deal (Purchased on 21 Dec)

Purchased on 21 December 2018 (Bluebonnet CDJR)
2019 Pacifica Limited (Gas) Velvet Red w/ Mocha Interior
Options: Harmon Kardon Sound Group, 20" Tire and Wheel Group, Tow Group, Advanced SafetyTec Group, Uconnect Theater w/Streaming and Key Sense
MSRP: $51,710
Invoice: $49,212
Price Before Rebates: $45,995
Rebates: $3000 ($1500 Factory, $1000 Dealer Coupons, $500 USAA)
Price After Rebates: $42,995
Deal also included one year of unlimited washes at the Wash Tub and 8 free oil changes (the one year of car washes and oil changes are specials until 31 Dec according to the dealer)

Deal: 16.85% off MSRP including rebates (11.05% off MSRP prior to rebates)

*One other thing I forgot: They took off the doc fee so I didn't pay any doc fee (TX is usually $150), just TT&L.

They still have several more identically equipped as mine if anyone is interested and they have several S Limiteds as well (no I don't work for or have any affiliation with the dealership).

I hope this information helps someone!
Pacman19

·
Registered
17 Posts
How does this look?

Retail Purchase Details MSRP 51,450

Ordered unit, Limited with the following options:

Uconnect Theater w/Streaming
Advanced SafetyTec Group
Trailer Tow Group-3600LB Rating
MOPAR Interior Protection Pkg A
MOPAR Splash Guards
20 Speaker Harman Kardon Sound Group

Purchase Price- $46,931.00
CVR- $24.00
Documentation- $75.00
Tax- $2,821.80
Title- $15.00
Registration- $ 8.00
Total before Rebate- $49,874.80
Less Rebate- ($5,750.00)

Total- $44,124.80

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Deal

Hey All,
Thought I would share my experience, got 21.1% off of Sticker Price.
Best deal I could find after getting quotes from 5 different dealers around the country.

I was close to ordering mine as I had some specifics that I wanted and I could not find one local, but luckily enough after searching some more I was able to find one (less than 250 miles) sitting on the lot.

2019 Granite Crystal Metallic Limited

Base Price: $44,445

Optional Equipment:

20-Speaker Harman Kardon Group
S Appearance Package
Trailer-Tow Group
Advanced SafetyTec Group
Uconnect Theater
KeySense
20-Inch Black Noise
(Destination Charge $1,495)

Sticker Price: $52,605 (Invoice Price: $50,246)
Dealer Discount: - $6,342

Dealer List Price: $46,263 (Friend Family Price on Dealer Configuration Preview was $49,621 & Employee Price was $47,744) So basically dealer sold it to me almost $1500 lower than Employee Pricing)
Factory Rebates: - $4750 (I know that I qualified for the $3,250 Springs Sales Rebates, so I'm not sure where the additional $1500 rebates came from but I'm not arguing >:) )

$41,513 + Tax, Title & Registration
(Fees from Dealer: Dealer Fee $799 + Electronic Registration Fee $159)

Like we all say, How you feel ultimately is based on your own personal experience and how good of a deal (or not) you got.
And I feel GREAT with this one.
I did my research (Thanks a lot to you guys on here for posting) shopped around and received multiple quotes.
I'm a banker by trade so no I didn't get ripped off on the back-end with a high interest rate loan (I came in with my own Cash Deposit and already approved Bank Loan).
All negotiations were done via phone & text... I flew down from Tampa ($108 one way flight on Spirit Airlines) to pick up the Van and all numbers discussed were the same when I arrived.
2 hours later I drove away in the coolest most badass van I have ever seen :wink2:

Hope this info helps out another future Limited Owner... I sure as heck looked on here plenty of times trying to see if I was getting the best.

Take Care!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey All,
Thought I would share my experience, got 21.1% off of Sticker Price.
Best deal I could find after getting quotes from 5 different dealers around the country.

I was close to ordering mine as I had some specifics that I wanted and I could not find one local, but luckily enough after searching some more I was able to find one (less than 250 miles) sitting on the lot.

2019 Granite Crystal Metallic Limited

Base Price: $44,445

Optional Equipment:

20-Speaker Harman Kardon Group
S Appearance Package
Trailer-Tow Group
Advanced SafetyTec Group
Uconnect Theater
KeySense
20-Inch Black Noise
(Destination Charge $1,495)

Sticker Price: $52,605 (Invoice Price: $50,246)
Dealer Discount: - $6,342

Dealer List Price: $46,263 (Friend Family Price on Dealer Configuration Preview was $49,621 & Employee Price was $47,744) So basically dealer sold it to me almost $1500 lower than Employee Pricing)
Factory Rebates: - $4750 (I know that I qualified for the $3,250 Springs Sales Rebates, so I'm not sure where the additional $1500 rebates came from but I'm not arguing >:) )

$41,513 + Tax, Title & Registration
(Fees from Dealer: Dealer Fee $799 + Electronic Registration Fee $159)

Like we all say, How you feel ultimately is based on your own personal experience and how good of a deal (or not) you got.
And I feel GREAT with this one.
I did my research (Thanks a lot to you guys on here for posting) shopped around and received multiple quotes.
I'm a banker by trade so no I didn't get ripped off on the back-end with a high interest rate loan (I came in with my own Cash Deposit and already approved Bank Loan).
All negotiations were done via phone & text... I flew down from Tampa ($108 one way flight on Spirit Airlines) to pick up the Van and all numbers discussed were the same when I arrived.
2 hours later I drove away in the coolest most badass van I have ever seen :wink2:

Hope this info helps out another future Limited Owner... I sure as heck looked on here plenty of times trying to see if I was getting the best.

Take Care!
About to do the same.
Where did you pick it up?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm currently looking at a 2019 Jazz Blue Limited with Alloy seats and the following:

8 passenger with 20-in wheels
HK 20 speakers
Advanced SafetyTec Group
UConnect streaming

MSRP $49,625, being quoted $42,872 with 0% financing. Plus 9.5% tax (ugh Chicago) and title and license of ~$400 They're claiming that's what they're paying for the car and can't go any lower. Seems like a decent deal with it being ~13.5% off MSRP, but wanted to get thoughts on it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm currently looking at a 2019 Jazz Blue Limited with Alloy seats and the following:

HK 20 speakers
Advanced SafetyTec Group
UConnect streaming

MSRP $49,625, being quoted $42,872 with 0% financing. Plus 9.5% tax (ugh Chicago) and title and license of ~$400 They're claiming that's what they're paying for the car and can't go any lower. Seems like a decent deal with it being ~13.5% off MSRP, but wanted to get thoughts on it?
Interesting, i didnt get limited instead ordered a Touring L Plus but its also Jazz Blue, alloy seats, 8 passenger, wheel upgrade, advance safety and uconnect. Very similar options. I think most dealers have less than ideal options combo in inventory and it is rare to find something that suits a lot of the buyers.

I think they are giving you ok discount, you may be able to do better but you need to find an aggressive dealer who actually has a vehicle that you want. With rebates, I can tell you I am getting a higher $ discount than you are and my car is msrp ~43K. Plus mine is factory order, on which dealers are less aggressive. But I am purchasing from a very competitive SoCal market so your pricing may be ok for your area. Again it is very hard to find a vehicle with the right options / color combo so if there is nothing else in your area that meets your needs then you dont have much of a choice. Its not a bad deal though so if you really like the configuration, go for it. Or wait till end of the month and there is a chance they would be willing to discount a little bit more (you run the risk of losing the car to another buyer).

·
Registered
9 Posts

HK 20 speakers
Advanced SafetyTec Group
UConnect streaming

The rebates are high right now on the Limited...you can do better. 17-20% before TTL.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Weird, I replied to both of you and they're not showing. @hashraf, I think we both just have awesome taste in cars =P. Anyways, I wound up with the following breakdown:

MSRP: $49,625
Discount: $3,661 (with Costco membership)
Rebates: $3,250
Sale Price: $42,714 (14% off MSRP) + TTL with 0% financing

Could've gotten the following if I financed through Chrysler Capital with probably a 3.9% rate:
MSRP $49,625
Discount: $3,503 (didn't run it with Costco membership, but prob could've saved ~$150?)
Rebate: $5,500 (difference was a $1,250 Chrysler Capital Financing rebate and TrueCar $1,000 voucher)
Sale Price: $40,622 (18% off MSRP) + TTL

Went with the 0% financing since it was cheaper by $2,000 after the 60 month period was up. Plus will definitely make more from investing or just leaving it in the bank. I realize it's not the best deal out there, but they are doing a dealer swap with a dealer ~120 miles away and I get the car within 3 days vs 6 weeks if ordering. Thanks for everyone's input in this forum, at least helped make me feel I wasn't getting completely ripped off! Looking forward to driving the pimpest dad-van around =)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Weird, I replied to both of you and they're not showing. @hashraf, I think we both just have awesome taste in cars =P. Anyways, I wound up with the following breakdown:

MSRP: $49,625
Discount: $3,661 (with Costco membership)
Rebates: $3,250
Sale Price: $42,714 (14% off MSRP) + TTL with 0% financing

Could've gotten the following if I financed through Chrysler Capital with probably a 3.9% rate:
MSRP $49,625
Discount: $3,503 (didn't run it with Costco membership, but prob could've saved ~$150?)
Rebate: $5,500 (difference was a $1,250 Chrysler Capital Financing rebate and TrueCar $1,000 voucher)
Sale Price: $40,622 (18% off MSRP) + TTL

Went with the 0% financing since it was cheaper by $2,000 after the 60 month period was up. Plus will definitely make more from investing or just leaving it in the bank. I realize it's not the best deal out there, but they are doing a dealer swap with a dealer ~120 miles away and I get the car within 3 days vs 6 weeks if ordering. Thanks for everyone's input in this forum, at least helped make me feel I wasn't getting completely ripped off! Looking forward to driving the pimpest dad-van around =)
What is the $1,000 truecar voucher? how did you get it (i know you couldn't use it)?
If they did dealer swap then i think they gave you a reasonable discount since there is cost involved in that process and dealers tend to be less aggressive on swaps. Congrats on the car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got quotes for the Pacifica from dealers by going through the TrueCars.com website. They sent two emails with personal code afterwards. One was $500, one was $1,000, but only one can be applied.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got quotes for the Pacifica from dealers by going through the TrueCars.com website. They sent two emails with personal code afterwards. One was $500, one was $1,000, but only one can be applied.
Thanks. A quick "bing" search got me to the right truecar site that got me $1,000 truecar certificate as well. "google" didnt lead me anywhere surprisingly. I had a $500 one but obviously $1,000 is better. I know I cannot combine them both but it can be combined with the other national / regional rebate offers. Sweet.

161 - 180 of 196 Posts
About this Discussion
195 Replies
81 Participants
Greenagekc
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing