2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my mat a month ago, got the van a week ago, put the mat in the back and it doesn't cover all of the carpet. There's a few inches on each side where it doesn't cover. Also its basically just a rectangle, there isn't any cutout for the wheel arch plastic in the back.

Can anybody post a picture of the back of their van with the lloyds mat, so I can see if mine is the same, or if it was just cut wrong?

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
I would contact Lloyds and tell them. I have Lloyds Luxe mats in front, second and third rows and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
I emailed two days ago and today, no response yet. Can't find a phone number for them.
(818) 768-6001 possible they may have started hols already ?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Got an email back from them. They said to flip the mat 90 degrees. HA! never thought of that. i might have had the width where the height was supposed to be....DUH.

I'll try that tonight.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Code:
Thanks. Got an email back from them. They said to flip the mat 90 degrees. HA! never thought of that. i might have had the width where the height was supposed to be....DUH.

I'll try that tonight.
Rotated mat, fits like a glove.

Wish i knew there was a northridge version. Looks way better than the rubbertite. has a 5 year warranty instead of 3, and only was $10 more. I thought lloyd matt was just one type, but they've got like 5-6 to choose from. Now i need to cut some holes where the rear heat fent holes are

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts