2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have used these forums a lot recently to figure out how to successfully encode movies so they play for my kids off a USB stick. I have found a solution that works for me on Mac. Using an app called iFlicks, that encodes an M4V file at 720p, and the movies seem to play perfectly.

However, what I can't figure out is album artwork. The artwork is loaded through the app, and looks great, but on UConnect, it just shows a random screen from the movie, and not the artwork.

Any ideas how I can fix this? Would look way nicer.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Check out an app on the Mac called Subler. It'll let you add a picture to the meta data of the file which UConnect will see.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out an app on the Mac called Subler. It'll let you add a picture to the meta data of the file which UConnect will see.
Just downloaded that app and when I load a movie file it already shows artwork?

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited (+ 20” tires, AST, UConnect Theater) - New Jersey

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just downloaded that app and when I load a movie file it already shows artwork?

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited (+ 20” tires, AST, UConnect Theater) - New Jersey
Try a smaller sized picture, I recall it can't handle pictures that are too big but recall the ideal size. I think it was covered in one of the older threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts