2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the mopar locking lug nuts installed on my wheels earlier. I remember someone stating that whenever you install these, it’s best to register your car with the particular lock set on some website (just in case you lose the key for the locks). Does anyone has an information on how and where is this locks to be registered? thanks.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have the mopar locking lug nuts installed on my wheels earlier. I remember someone stating that whenever you install these, it’s best to register your car with the particular lock set on some website (just in case you lose the key for the locks). Does anyone has an information on how and where is this locks to be registered? thanks.
There should be a card in your glove box that has your lock number on it and a form to register your set. You can also order a second key on this card. The address is on the card. If you don't have this card, you can just look at the lugnut key and it should give you the manufacturer name and also a number that would allow you to register online. Mine were made by McGard but the package had a Chrysler Mopar part number.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I’ll look for that but I doubt I’ll have any card left over in the glove box after a year and half of use. Lol.

·
Registered
244 Posts
20 inch and especially 20 inch S package wheels command a huge buck as they are rare to find to purchase . Really anything can be stolen if it’s not secured . Locking nuts are super easy to get off it just takes a lil bit longer ...lol...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
wisejd
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing