2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, for our US imported PacHy I‘m looking for the canadian OEM kph speedometer. Seller should be willing to ship to Germany (which i‘ll pay of course)

Edit:
Oooops, just recognized that the Hybrid has the KPH in the digital display, so thread can be closed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! I am having the same issue with speedometer of imported Chrysler Pacifica 2017. The scale of speedometer is 0-120 MPH. I just want to change a gauge to 0-220 KPH. So any even broken instrument cluster from the Canadian market is welcome. Or any ideas how to find such a one in the market. Thank you for the help.

·
Registered
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Gas
10 Posts
Hello! I am having the same issue with speedometer of imported Chrysler Pacifica 2017. The scale of speedometer is 0-120 MPH. I just want to change a gauge to 0-220 KPH. So any even broken instrument cluster from the Canadian market is welcome. Or any ideas how to find such a one in the market. Thank you for the help.
Hi giedrius
Why don’t you Open the cluster and add kph numbers?
I have asked google. You can buy the cluster for round about 600 dollars online.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi giedrius
Why don’t you Open the cluster and add kph numbers?
I have asked google. You can buy the cluster for round about 600 dollars online.

Hello! Yes, my plan is to open cluster and change the gauge of MPH to KPH. But I need a proper donor :) Buying for 600 is not the best solution - I think that it is too expensive for a problem I want to solve. I searched myself the internet and found clusters for 150-200, but they all are US versions, not the Canadian. I dont find a way how to buy the used ones in the Canadian market.

·
Registered
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Gas
10 Posts
Hello! Yes, my plan is to open cluster and change the gauge of MPH to KPH. But I need a proper donor :) Buying for 600 is not the best solution - I think that it is too expensive for a problem I want to solve. I searched myself the internet and found clusters for 150-200, but they all are US versions, not the Canadian. I dont find a way how to buy the used ones in the Canadian market.
I thin the cheapest way is to open and add small numbers below mph
I am gonna do it like this
Gruß

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,356 Posts
Another option to consider is to change the touchscreen settings (Uapp>settings>units>kph) to kph in the touchscreen and then change the instrument cluster center display setting to speedometer using the steering wheel left side arrow buttons to show the speed digitally.

Edit later: Actually all you have to do is push OK when in speedometer setting as @Jeremy M. mentions below.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
221 Posts
When turning I'm constantly hitting the left OK button. This changes the digital speedometer from MPH to KPH. I actually find this annoying yet I know I'm the problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another option to consider is to change the touchscreen settings (Uapp>settings>units>kph) to kph in the touchscreen and then change the instrument cluster center display setting to speedometer using the steering wheel left side arrow buttons to show the speed digitally.
Hello, again,

The issue is not seeing a correct speed itself. There are couple ways of doing that. I am searching for a possibility to find only a 0-220 KPH gauge and change it in my instrument cluster for a reasonable price. In other words, I just want a car to look "more European" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts