2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a couple stickies started. One for known/common issues. One for How To's.

These stickies will be "living stickies" and what that means is it will continually be added to and grow.

So what I'm thinking is I'll make one stickie for each and each stick will be sort of a table of contents to scroll thru and when you find what your looking it will be hyperlinked to a specific thread or post.

I'm open to suggestions and ideas as well so if there is another topic you'd like to see stickies maybe when I get time I can stickie every service bulletin and recall for each model year.

so please, if there is a how-to that you made or found on YouTube or on the forum post a title and link to it and it will most likely added to the stickie.

same goes for the common problems that get brought up allot for example the bubbling paint issue.

lets keep growing as a community and always look to make it better and easier for the next guy/gal because someday you might be that next guy/gal 馃槈

Registered
This is a great idea, don't get me going on the Pacifica's battery issues, every time I read a post about an issue that is electrically related my first thought is your aux battery is dead/dying and killing your main battery.

Registered
Same thing about batteries. Many of us have harped on this in previous posts. I just had both replaced because of the dreaded "Battery charging" message. The AUX was bad and when that did not fix it, they replaced the MAIN battery. That fixed it and was fortunately under warranty.

We paid for an ESS that is a pain and got FCA fractions of a mpg in city driving to meet a mandated number. This feature, if you want to keep it running will be costly. Likely more costly than the gas it saved.

Registered
2020 Gas Pacifica Touring L+; (prev 2017 Touring L+)
I had my run in with battery issues as well and they are the root of many seemly unrelated problems.

But, while not affecting me personally, the hood paint bubbling issue seems to be gaining momentum and should be a candidate, especially as Chrysler seems uneven in the application of the corrosion warranty [as in the thread we both just posted to.]

But pardon my ignorance -- I think I had figured out "stickies' a couple of years ago when I first joined, but I don't think I ever went back to them or used them.. And I am sure many others would appreciate enlightenment.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry y'all's! This is still on my list of things to do. With all my ups and downs I have because of my health issues and premature wear and tear compliments of serving the great nation of the US of A I've been taking advantage of the nice weather. Spending the ups outside with my girls when I can. I will get this up tho it's just a matter of when.

Side bar: I've have a bad rash of nuisance trips to the dealership because of software issue that seems to plague some other as well. Systems totally unrelated from others doing weird stuff. Door latch went bad, software issues, and my door handle broke off. I got a new ESS(small) battery, had all available updates applied to all the different modules, new drivers door latch, and had to go back to the dealer because someone forgot to connect the linkage or reconnect the wire harness to the door lock. Been driving a Ram 1500 with a hemi which has been fun but terrible on gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts