2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, we are currently looking to purchase a new Pacifica hybrid limited with the safety package and tri pan moon roof.

Apparently there are none available anywhere. The only ones available have either the moonroof or the safety package, not both.

So it looks like I may need to special order a 2020.

Does anyone know the current incentives on the 2020s and are dealers willing to negotiate on these?

Also what should I expect from getting a custom order, such as lead time,steps, etc.

Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Short answer is no one really knows. A few on here (including me) have placed orders for ‘20s. So far as I know, none have yet received theirs. Dealers aren’t really offering much in the way of discounts and incentives are up to Chrysler at the time you take possession, not order. Carl at Criswell Chrysler (he’s a forum member, you can DM him) gave me the best quote I saw anywhere, but between my trade in and the distance away (Criswell is in Maryland), it made sense just to buy locally. Was able to get about $1100 off MSRP and then will see about incentives when it arrives. Been four weeks tomorrow since order and yet to begin manufacture, so my fingers are crossed that I can take delivery in 2019.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts