2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Looking to purchase limited hybrid loaded

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  RC Mike 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, we are currently looking to purchase a new Pacifica hybrid limited with the safety package and tri pan moon roof.

Apparently there are none available anywhere. The only ones available have either the moonroof or the safety package, not both.

So it looks like I may need to special order a 2020.

Does anyone know the current incentives on the 2020s and are dealers willing to negotiate on these?

Also what should I expect from getting a custom order, such as lead time,steps, etc.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Short answer is no one really knows. A few on here (including me) have placed orders for ‘20s. So far as I know, none have yet received theirs. Dealers aren’t really offering much in the way of discounts and incentives are up to Chrysler at the time you take possession, not order. Carl at Criswell Chrysler (he’s a forum member, you can DM him) gave me the best quote I saw anywhere, but between my trade in and the distance away (Criswell is in Maryland), it made sense just to buy locally. Was able to get about $1100 off MSRP and then will see about incentives when it arrives. Been four weeks tomorrow since order and yet to begin manufacture, so my fingers are crossed that I can take delivery in 2019.

#6 ·
Thanks for posting this. I looked up Carl and reached out to him. It was the most enjoyable car-buying experience I've ever had.

Carl was incredibly knowledgeable. He was also very straightforward. He gave me a better price than anyone else (even accounting for the lost NY state hybrid rebate), so I drove from NY to get it from him. When I placed the order with him for a 2020, we weren't sure if it would arrive in 2019 or 2020, but he guaranteed that the dealership would honor the $1750 discount, even if FCA stopped in for 2020. (I took delivery just before Christmas).

If you are driving distance from MD, I would recommend speaking to him.

I wanted to

#8 ·
Hey everyone, we are currently looking to purchase a new Pacifica hybrid limited with the safety package and tri pan moon roof.

Apparently there are none available anywhere. The only ones available have either the moonroof or the safety package, not both.

So it looks like I may need to special order a 2020.

Does anyone know the current incentives on the 2020s and are dealers willing to negotiate on these?

Also what should I expect from getting a custom order, such as lead time,steps, etc.

Thanks.
Have you purchased yet? I have the loaded type you are looking for. Could make you a deal. Mopar warranty takes it out to 6/75k. Currently 17k and runs perfectly.

#9 ·
You may have a tough time getting what you want for that. The tax credit plays havoc with the used market. Your best bet is finding a buyer who doesn’t have a $7,500 tax burden and can’t make use of the whole credit. The odds of that buyer also being able to spend $38k on a car are pretty low.

My new price was about $38k, after taking the credit into account. Very few people would buy a used car for about the same all-up price of a new one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.