2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Today I found a small spring-like part in the left stow'n'go well (see pic). I wonder if anyone knows what this could be, where it is missing and most importantly, if any function of the seat might be restricted by the lack of the piece? Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hello all,

Today I found a small spring-like part in the left stow'n'go well (see pic). I wonder if anyone knows what this could be, where it is missing and most importantly, if any function of the seat might be restricted by the lack of the piece? Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael
It looks more like a strap for holding something together. Maybe from the bottom of the seat??? Does the stow'n'go seat function as it should?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Could be an electrical contact strip. I don't think it is in its original shape. Looks like it got rolled up and crumpled. Could it be from the driver's power seat?

·
Registered
935 Posts
I keep a little container in a drawer labeled "Mystery Stuff". That would certainly go into there. Some of the items are over 40 years old. But you never know . . . :wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
MichaelGill
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing