2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Hello @Jkrog, @Gelston, and @h2osnake!

We would like to assist with all of your ongoing vehicle concerns. Please send us a private message with your vehicle's mileage, as well as any recent developments regarding your vehicle's performance to start up a conversation. Hope to connect with each of you!

Hannah
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had the same problem and I was able to fix it by removing the negative terminal from the battery, waiting 10 minutes and reconnecting. FYI this is called the universal computer fix.
2017 Pacifica Hybrid 74000 miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just happened to us too (2021 Pacific Hybrid; 13,000 miles). As recommended by the forum and others, towing to the dealership and guessing it's a transaxle issue. @ChryslerCares, do I need to send a PM to make sure that my dealership service goes through the transaxle steps for diagnosis first?

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Touring-L Plus
881 Posts
Just happened to us too (2021 Pacific Hybrid; 13,000 miles). As recommended by the forum and others, towing to the dealership and guessing it's a transaxle issue. @ChryslerCares, do I need to send a PM to make sure that my dealership service goes through the transaxle steps for diagnosis first?
Make sure you report the incident to NHTSA please.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
After breaking down a second time and having to wait 4+ hours for a tow from Chrysler Roadside, dealership #2 has diagnosed this as a bad 12v battery. Is this possible or can they just not find the actual cause? Battery was dead when the dealership got my van because my hazards were on for 4+ hours and died just before the tow arrived.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I experienced the same power loss issue 3 times Friday evening on the highway. Has anyone had this fixed without a transaxle replacement?

Hello!

If you both elect to visit your dealer we're here to help! Please send our team a private message to get started.

Hannah
Chrysler Cares

61 - 71 of 71 Posts