2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some searching around and didn't see any recent posts about this, so apologies if there's already a thread. My wife and I bought a 2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas engine) a few months ago, Jan 2019. It only had 5k miles. We've been really enjoying it, but the one thing that stands out to me is how loud and groaning the acceleration has been. Especially when the RPM is around 2k. It's not like it's totally unbearable or anything, but it sounds more like a truck or something than a decent trim level van.

We've still under warranty and I'll probably have the dealer look at it once I can get back over to them, but curious if anyone else has experienced anything like this and what they did about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have the same issue. Dealer service thinks it's normal, but when I ask him to ride in it with me then take a new one for a ride to compare, he won't do it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just posted the exact same problem on our 2018 Pacifica Touring Limited. Ours starts exactly at 2000 rpm and the dealership states they can’t hear anything. Mine to also sounds like a truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
[email protected]
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing