2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Driving down the road listening to a book via bluetooth and all is well. I stopped at a red light and the screen showed a phone call was coming in so I hit answer and all of a sudden the loudest ear-splitting screech came on. My book was still playing, I was able to switch to music and back to media, and switch to Nav - it was all working, but still screeching thru the speakers. The call came in again and I tried again to answer and wasn't able, but the screech continued on. I then powered down my iphone 8 and the screech was still there. And I wasn't able to answer the call. I turned off the radio power and no relief from the noise. This is Uconnect 4C with streaming.

I stopped the car and turned the engine off and the screech was still going. The screech went away when I opened the door. I went inside the building to do my errand and when I returned everything was working normally. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
HI Driving down the road listening to a book via bluetooth and all is well. I stopped at a red light and the screen showed a phone call was coming in so I hit answer and all of a sudden the loudest ear-splitting screech came on. My book was still playing, I was able to switch to music and back to media, and switch to Nav - it was all working, but still screeching thru the speakers. The call came in again and I tried again to answer and wasn't able, but the screech continued on. I then powered down my iphone 8 and the screech was still there. And I wasn't able to answer the call. I turned off the radio power and no relief from the noise. This is Uconnect 4C with streaming.

I stopped the car and turned the engine off and the screech was still going. The screech went away when I opened the door. I went inside the building to do my errand and when I returned everything was working normally. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Hi FlaMom,

We regret to hear this. Please feel free to follow up via private message if you are unable to receive more feedback from here. We would be happy to see how we can assist!

Alex
Chrysler Cares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts