2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a very long story short, I am supposed to be making a 1,000 mile round trip Wednesday to bring home a new 2021 Touring L Hybrid in Luxury White Pearl Coat. My wife "thought" she had seen this color on the road before and loved it, but is now second guessing whether or not it was this same color. She is afraid it is going to be an off-white yellowish color, and if it is she won't like it. If it is off-white grayish color she will love it. I can't find a dealer anywhere close to us with any Chrysler vehicles in this color.
Can anyone that has seen it in person tell me if it is more of a beige/tan/yellow tint, or grayish tint?

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,489 Posts
To make a very long story short, I am supposed to be making a 1,000 mile round trip Wednesday to bring home a new 2021 Touring L Hybrid in Luxury White Pearl Coat. My wife "thought" she had seen this color on the road before and loved it, but is now second guessing whether or not it was this same color. She is afraid it is going to be an off-white yellowish color, and if it is she won't like it. If it is off-white grayish color she will love it. I can't find a dealer anywhere close to us with any Chrysler vehicles in this color.
Can anyone that has seen it in person tell me if it is more of a beige/tan/yellow tint, or grayish tint?
From what I know Luxury White is the new name for Tusk White. Neither is as white as the Bright White color. Here are a couple threads so you can decide what you think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I was shopping for my 2021 Pacifica a few months ago we test drove a pearl white. I was worried that is was going to be to yellow but it's not. It's more gray and there is a little sparkle in it. We really liked it, but the dealer had 5K worth of add-ons and would not deal so we walked. We ended up with a 2021 Limited Hybrid in bright white with the S package. I think your wife will like it. It's a nice color. I hope this helps

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle Luxury White
56 Posts
I have it and love it. Make sure u see it in person. I was looking for a red Pinnacle but this white looks way better with this trim.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Funny thing, reading your post I had to go to the Chrysler website to take a look at that color. If your laptop/notebook screen is tilted the color looks totally gold-ish or tan-ish... but when you tilt the screen to see the actual color it couldn't be more gorgeous! I agree with the other reply that says it's not like a normal pearl coat white, but perhaps even more luxurious.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm a huge fan of white, especially pearl white. My test drive was in a Luxury White Pacifica. It had far too much of a gray hue for me and so narrowed my focus to Bright White or Velvet Red.

Jcdrury2s, your wife will like the color!

·
Super Moderator
2,238 Posts
Chrysler site shows it as yellowish, but in my eyes it has no color component whatsoever. The color is more like gypsum or alabaster, not quite grey and not white.
Funny story- when picking up a pizza from Domino's I had to put the car color in the app for curbside delivery. I picked white out of the choices given, and the pizza guy had a hard time identifying my van.

·
Registered
2021 TourL
140 Posts
The 21 I went to test drive here in Canada had a beige tint to it. I think I still have a photo of it, If I can find, I'll upload to here. We took Blue over it as I didn't feel old enough to rock that color yet.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
346 Posts
Chrysler site shows it as yellowish, but in my eyes it has no color component whatsoever. The color is more like gypsum or alabaster, not quite grey and not white.
Funny story- when picking up a pizza from Domino's I had to put the car color in the app for curbside delivery. I picked white out of the choices given, and the pizza guy had a hard time identifying my van.
I have the same problem, I have an 2018 in Molten Silver it has never looked silver more of a copper color. I showed a picture to the DMV clerk and with our limited color choices she called it gold.

·
Registered
2021 TourL
140 Posts
We almost ordered that color from factory, so glad we went and looked at it. Wife was instant nope.

·
Registered
2021 TourL
140 Posts
Was S package, rim color didn't help. Can put lipstick on a cow, but it's still a cow. But that is why there are so many choices of colors, we each like something different. Would be interesting to see how many under 50+ buyer would take that color.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys sure are making this difficult. CanadaHybridGuy, I like the look of yours, but I don't pick up any beige in it. Other pictures I see beige. I wonder if it varies that much that some look beige and some don't.

·
Registered
2021 TourL
140 Posts
Don't mean to make it hard,
You guys sure are making this difficult. CanadaHybridGuy, I like the look of yours, but I don't pick up any beige in it. Other pictures I see beige. I wonder if it varies that much that some look beige and some don't.
It's not a horrible color, just felt a bit old for our taste, we are early 40s.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This has been my experience as well. When we were on our way to buy our 2021 Luxury White, we saw a 2020 Pearl White in the lot and instantly hated the color. The 2020 Pearl White had a beige tone to it that we were relieved to find it wasn’t on the 2021. The 2021 is a “cooler” color temperature, not quite on the blue side, and definitely didn’t have much of a yellow tone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
She may have seen the ceramic gray color. The luxury white is more of a beige than a gray, depending on the light. Fair chance she regrets it, so you better find one in person.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
She may have seen the ceramic gray color. The luxury white is more of a beige than a gray, depending on the light. Fair chance she regrets it, so you better find one in person.
Thanks, she wasn't confused with ceramic gray though. We actually nearly bought one in Ceramic Gray, but at the end of the test drive the "Service Hybrid System" light came on. That was a couple weeks ago and that dealer called me today to let me know it is going to be a while before it is available...not that I would want it after that anyways.

As much as I want to bring home a Pachy I don't think I am going to make the trip tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts