2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm a new owner of the luxury white pearl coat with the s package. I would describe it as a cream color. I instantly loved the contrast with the black wheels. There is a stark difference with the bright white for sure so don't order one based on the other. Taste is subjective. One thing is for sure the Pacifica looks so much better in person than most pictures would indicate.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I personally wouldn’t care what colour it is as long as it has right options your looking for . I get a new vehicle every 2.5-3 years so colour doesn’t mean anything to me as much as others . I’d be more worried about deal your getting as opposed to the exterior paint, options are a priority as is interior colour . I just ordered a new grand Cherokee L summit reserve , that Tupelo interior colour . Luxury white is a nice colour compared to stone or bright white ( regular white paint is common and cheap )

·
Registered
21 Posts
When I bought, it was side by side with a Bright White and you could tell. Bright white is a pure white, similar to any other white car on the road (IE. Tesla's). The pearl white is definitely a cream color - I wouldn't call it beige. Maybe eggshell, or a "dirty" white. I don't remember it having any metallic sheen when I saw it, but I didn't look too closely. Not my fav, but as above, tastes are subjective. If the bright white wasn't right next to it, there's a fair chance I could have thought it was just another "white" shade, but I like how bright white pops more.

If I went by your description, it's definitively more yellow than grey. But it's not like the horrible yellow/beige from the 70s or 80s. The Chrysler website example is close on my monitor, just a bit flatter in person.

I hope it's what she was expecting. Let us know how it turns out!

·
Registered
5 Posts
To make a very long story short, I am supposed to be making a 1,000 mile round trip Wednesday to bring home a new 2021 Touring L Hybrid in Luxury White Pearl Coat. My wife "thought" she had seen this color on the road before and loved it, but is now second guessing whether or not it was this same color. She is afraid it is going to be an off-white yellowish color, and if it is she won't like it. If it is off-white grayish color she will love it. I can't find a dealer anywhere close to us with any Chrysler vehicles in this color.
Can anyone that has seen it in person tell me if it is more of a beige/tan/yellow tint, or grayish tint?
I have one It is the grayish color

·
Registered
1 Posts
To make a very long story short, I am supposed to be making a 1,000 mile round trip Wednesday to bring home a new 2021 Touring L Hybrid in Luxury White Pearl Coat. My wife "thought" she had seen this color on the road before and loved it, but is now second guessing whether or not it was this same color. She is afraid it is going to be an off-white yellowish color, and if it is she won't like it. If it is off-white grayish color she will love it. I can't find a dealer anywhere close to us with any Chrysler vehicles in this color.
Can anyone that has seen it in person tell me if it is more of a beige/tan/yellow tint, or grayish tint?
Had the same worry when we purchased our 2031 in May. Couldn't see a real one, but the color is definitely grayish white, not yellow. We love it.
We had the same worry when we purchased our 2021 AWD in May, sight unseen. The color is definitely grayish white. We love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, she wasn't confused with ceramic gray though. We actually nearly bought one in Ceramic Gray, but at the end of the test drive the "Service Hybrid System" light came on. That was a couple weeks ago and that dealer called me today to let me know it is going to be a while before it is available...not that I would want it after that anyways.

As much as I want to bring home a Pachy I don't think I am going to make the trip tomorrow.
You're lucky to find a Pacifica of any color out there I've been looking for months for the fathom Blue Pearl Pacifica and can't find one anywhere. I heard that the factory is starting production again so maybe they'll be more cars out there and hopefully much closer tfor all of us to see the colors

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can’t answer the question, but wanted to chime in to say that your wife has good taste!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Slight Update - Plans changed and I was unable to pick up the van Wednesday. Between the uncertainty about the color and then having logistics issues I was ready to throw in the towel on the deal, but the salesmen didn't give up and offered to deliver for free. It will be here tomorrow afternoon!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Slight Update - Plans changed and I was unable to pick up the van Wednesday. Between the uncertainty about the color and then having logistics issues I was ready to throw in the towel on the deal, but the salesmen didn't give up and offered to deliver for free. It will be here tomorrow afternoon!
Now that’s what I’m talking about . Just make sure to do the ole walk around to ensure it’s up to spec .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
We got the van and are both really happy with the color. It's our first PHEV and we are loving that aspect so far. Thanks to all who gave their opinion.

Since the dealer has it delivered to us we didn't go through the whole "new car setup" with the salesman. He says the only thing he has to do on his side is put in our info for the MOPAR app, but we need to sign up ourselves for the Sirius XM Guardian trial. Is there anything else we're missing that needs to be set up/registered by the dealer?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Did they at least show you features of the vehicle , plug in charger , did you get 3 keys with the purchase , also make sure that your roof bars are there .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
They didn't, but I think I'm pretty familiar with the features. The charging cable and roof bars were there, but I only got two standard keys. My kids are young so I didn't look into KeySense much, is it supposed to be included standard on all trims? I have a Touring L

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
They didn't, but I think I'm pretty familiar with the features. The charging cable and roof bars were there, but I only got two standard keys. My kids are young so I didn't look into KeySense much, is it supposed to be included standard on all trims? I have a Touring L
Okay , 3 keys with key sense only .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is there anything else we're missing that needs to be set up/registered by the dealer?
If you're interested in the ATT Wifi hotspot trial, there's that too (not sure if that's a trim thing). My fine print said only 1GB of data per month though for 3 months. Since we're on unlimited plans, it's not worth giving them my personal info.

How do ya'll get 3 keys? 2 keys is standard here.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
358 Posts
If you're interested in the ATT Wifi hotspot trial, there's that too (not sure if that's a trim thing). My fine print said only 1GB of data per month though for 3 months. Since we're on unlimited plans, it's not worth giving them my personal info.

How do ya'll get 3 keys? 2 keys is standard here.
The 3rd key is optional. If you have the Keysense Option. It will have the word Keysense on the back of the fob instead of a Chrysler logo. This key makes it possible for you to regulate a teen driver. No cranking the radio, set a maximum speed for the vehicle, and make it so they can’t disable park assist

·
Registered
31 Posts
My wife calls it delivery van white if that helps.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts