2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Luxury White Pearl Coat

10K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  Road trip 
#1 ·
To make a very long story short, I am supposed to be making a 1,000 mile round trip Wednesday to bring home a new 2021 Touring L Hybrid in Luxury White Pearl Coat. My wife "thought" she had seen this color on the road before and loved it, but is now second guessing whether or not it was this same color. She is afraid it is going to be an off-white yellowish color, and if it is she won't like it. If it is off-white grayish color she will love it. I can't find a dealer anywhere close to us with any Chrysler vehicles in this color.
Can anyone that has seen it in person tell me if it is more of a beige/tan/yellow tint, or grayish tint?

#37 ·
Update 5 months later: We've put 6,700 trouble free miles on the van and really like it. We have been wishing we'd gotten a different color and the theater package, so tomorrow Carvana is picking up our van and Monday we're picking up a new one.
After finding out we could upgrade to a new Limited with the theater package, s package, and in bright white for $2,700 we decided to pull the trigger. I was really hoping to do the deal after January 1 so I could get the tax credit again, but I couldn't pass up this deal and the dealer wouldn't agree to hold the van that long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.