2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2022 PacHy is going on a big road trip in August - driving from Canada to Florida and back. We bought since new and it currently has 6200km on the clock with no issues. The oil health on the app shows at 42%.

Aside from checking on tire pressure, is there anything specfic I should get done before the road trip?

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
How much of your driving is electric and how much is ehybrid motor. You really shouldn’t need anything but put some air in the tires and that’s it . Oil change should be good for there and back , if your really concerned get a oil change prior to departing . And i don’t know where you located exactly , but if your in gta area , road trip to Florida isn’t long .

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
My 2022 PacHy is going on a big road trip in August - driving from Canada to Florida and back. We bought since new and it currently has 6200km on the clock with no issues. The oil health on the app shows at 42%.

Aside from checking on tire pressure, is there anything specfic I should get done before the road trip?
Most of your trip will be at or above the 70 mph limit on US Interstates in hot weather. Your ICE will be running most of the time. Change the oil before you leave. While it's probably unnecessary, it's cheap and you'll feel better about it, and feeling good is what the trip is for, right?

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L
13 Posts
By August you’ll need an oil change anyway. Keep eye on tire pressure while on hot road! I just did 1200 miles each way no problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts