2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the 3rd row stowed most the time. Is there a specific cargo mat that is made to cover the whole back area with the seats down?

·
Registered
470 Posts
We have the 3rd row stowed most the time. Is there a specific cargo mat that is made to cover the whole back area with the seats down?
With the 2nd Row Seats upright and the 3rd Row Seats stowed, we use the Lloyd's Northridge Cargo Mat...

Lloyd NorthRidge Mat: NR16 NorthRidge Standard Cargo Mat ($99.90)
Mat Color: 861 Black (861)
2017 Chrysler Pacifica

This mat runs from the rear of the Cargo Area to the back of a 3rd Row Seat foot mat. (We have the Chrysler Mopar All-Weather mats in all three Seat Rows and also use their Cargo Mat on the floor under the stowed 3rd Row Seat)

FYI, Chrysler Mopar does sell a Cargo Mat that fully extends from the back of the Front Row Seats to the back of the Cargo Area but is thin enough that some people use this partially rolled behind the upright 2nd Row Seats. This particular mat was too thin for what we wanted.

·
Registered
470 Posts
May I ask where you purchased it? I was looking at this mat, but the place I found does not offer returns for this item.
Each Lloyd's Mat order is treated as a Custom Order and as such is not returnable. I purchased it directly from the Lloyd's Online Store.

·
Registered
31 Posts
With the 2nd Row Seats upright and the 3rd Row Seats stowed, we use the Lloyd's Northridge Cargo Mat...

Lloyd NorthRidge Mat: NR16 NorthRidge Standard Cargo Mat ($99.90)

Mat Color: 861 Black (861)

2017 Chrysler Pacifica

This mat runs from the rear of the Cargo Area to the back of a 3rd Row Seat foot mat. (We have the Chrysler Mopar All-Weather mats in all three Seat Rows and also use their Cargo Mat on the floor under the stowed 3rd Row Seat)

FYI, Chrysler Mopar does sell a Cargo Mat that fully extends from the back of the Front Row Seats to the back of the Cargo Area but is thin enough that some people use this partially rolled behind the upright 2nd Row Seats. This particular mat was too thin for what we wanted.

Do you have a pic? Looks like Lloyd’s has mats for the 8th seat configuration. I wish I knew how that looks like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts
Do you have a pic? Looks like Lloyd’s has mats for the 8th seat configuration. I wish I knew how that looks like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I do have the 8-passenger Pacifica, but the Lloyd's Cargo mat that I purchased doesn't extend forward enough to be involved in the 2nd Row. The Chrysler Mopar All-Weather slush mats do include a small mat for when the 8th seat is removed from the vehicle. NOTE: Click open the thumbnail photo and then click on the popup photo again to see the image upright.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts