2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since yesterday, whenever I click on median icon the system says “Media butto” and the volume increases. I cannot find any setting to turn this off. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring S hybrid
5 Posts
Since yesterday, whenever I click on median icon the system says “Media butto” and the volume increases. I cannot find any setting to turn this off. Any ideas?
I experienced the same issue. My phone was connected with a high volume set. As soon as I disconnected the phone or turned the volume down the issue went away.

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I experienced the same issue. My phone was connected with a high volume set. As soon as I disconnected the phone or turned the volume down the issue went away.
I tried and it did not work for me. I also tried by removing the phone connection. In your case, when you click media button, did you hear the system saying "Media button selected" and then volume increased?

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring S hybrid
5 Posts
I tried and it did not work for me. I also tried by removing the phone connection. In your case, when you click media button, did you hear the system saying "Media button selected" and then volume increased?
I did not hear that command.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts