2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 limited, any reviews, good or bad on how these tires perform on the 2017-2020 pacificas? They're expensive compared to some other michelins...but distribution seems to really be pushing them...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you finding any of the normal dry pavement reviews are outstanding? All the reviews I see are outstanding for snow, but reality is that 95% of my driving is going to be on dry roads, so most of my concern is there for comfort noise, braking, on center feel, and handling...

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD S package, Ceramic Gray
27 Posts
If I were buying them under the guise of 95% dry pavement then I don’t know if they’d be my first choice regardless of reviews... I live in NE Iowa and we can get 4 seasons of driving in a week sometimes, so very different perspectives here. Gl!

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
800 Posts
They're more expensive, but I think they're worth it because you're getting more usable tire life for your money. Their biggest advantage IMO is that they claim to perform nearly as well as new with only 2/32" tread remaining. Most other tires perform significantly worse when they get down to 4/32" remaining.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so I ended up getting these tires on my 2018 limited 20"---I'll say they are just as good as the falkkens in dry and wet. havent encountered snow yet but im sure they will be better. they are equally quiet, smooth, good on center. I will say, i dont think they are any "better" than the falkkens in these regards. so we shall see how they age and perform in snow. if both of those aspects is better, then they're worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts