2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This theater system is such a headache. I finally have miracast working with a couple of movies, but I can only get it to play on one rear screen. I have two kids and only 1 phone that supports miracast. Anyway to send it to both screens simultaneously?

·
Registered
2020 Luxury White Pearl Pacifica Touring L Plus
46 Posts
You can do it from front or back.

Front:
  1. Apps -> page over -> Uconnect Theater.
  2. You should see two boxes and they represent the left and right rear screens.
  3. Once the phone is connect via miracast (I use a Samsung using smart view), you can use the select input 1/2 for each and display the phone screen on left(1) or right(2).
  4. Choose streaming, then select the connected phone.

Individual screens:
  1. You should be able to swipe through the available inputs until you get to a streaming input.
  2. touch that, and select the connected miracast device.
It isn't that steady, my device sometimes will disconnect, or the screen will lock up. It isn't the greatest of connections, but it worked for me in a pinch. Luckily, the kids are pretty savvy and were able to figure out how to reconnect the few times it disconnected.

After the device is connected, sometimes it doesn't play through the van speakers. I had to navigate to that same side-by-side screen under Apps -> Uconnect theater and select the "listen in" option to have it play through the van speakers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi @Vcize, I'm trying to get Miracast working on my own van but haven't figured it out yet. I think I need a software update but can't figure out how to get it. Anyways, what Pacifica model do you have, and what steps did you take to get yours working? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts