2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you missed out on Chrysler's Employee Purchase Program Incentive in December, don't worry. I can save you more. The typical savings on the Employee Purchase Program averaged 4.5% under invoice. I am still offering my Pacifica Forum Pricing Special of 6% under invoice which saves you an additional $600-$700 more of additional savings over the EP Program. If your company is a member of the Chrysler Affiliates Program, you can save an additional 1% for a total of 7% under invoice. This is for both gas AND Hybrid models. Email me at [email protected] or visit www.carlsellspacificas.com for more information or if you have any questions.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top