2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of a 2022 pinnacle hybrid this weekend and noticed many missing features. No sunroof over third row, no heated seats in second row and now power folding third row. Only credit was for the power folding mirrors.

Anyone else expirence this?

·
Registered
2022 Fathom Blue PacHy Pinnacle (ordered September 29th 2021)
20 Posts
They're not really missing. Heated second row and power folding third row are not offered on the Pinnacle Hybrid, only the ICE version. The tri-pane sunroof was discontinued for 2022, in favor of a dual pane sunroof. The only option that was supposed to be included with the Pinnacle Hybrid are the power folding mirrors. It's a hit and miss as some people get them and some people get the credit.

·
Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
217 Posts
They're not really missing. Heated second row and power folding third row are not offered on the Pinnacle Hybrid, only the ICE version. The tri-pane sunroof was discontinued for 2022, in favor of a dual pane sunroof. The only option that was supposed to be included with the Pinnacle Hybrid are the power folding mirrors. It's a hit and miss as some people get them and some people get the credit.
^^^THIS

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Tri pane roof became omitted from builds near end of 21 model run .Heated second row came with uconnect theatre family group but limited and pinnacle has then standard , there is no ventilated rear seats only front , and 2nd row heated could have been omitted with chip and other removals on and off production .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
FWIW, another deleted feature are the 3rd row window sunshades. The Pinnacle might still have them but I think they're gone from the Limited now.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I don't think my 2022 Pinnacle ICE has second row heated seats either. Maybe it's because they don't stow into the floor?
You're right. The second row heated seats require wiring to the seat, which Stow n Go allows. The Pinnacle and all hybrids have removable second row seats, which would be awkward to unplug before removing.

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
37 Posts
The major thing my 2022 Pachy was missing was the roof rails, which I assumed was a cost cutting effort. I ended up ordering the Mopar part to install myself.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
The major thing my 2022 Pachy was missing was the roof rails, which I assumed was a cost cutting effort. I ended up ordering the Mopar part to install myself.
It does appear that the roof rails were not standard on the 2022 hybrid Touring L and Limited, but standard on the hybrid Pinnacle. No doubt cost cutting. Perhaps they should make them a dealer item for all Pacificas. Most people never use them, but they should be readily available and easy to install for those that want them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Took delivery of a 2022 pinnacle hybrid this weekend and noticed many missing features. No sunroof over third row, no heated seats in second row and now power folding third row. Only credit was for the power folding mirrors.

Anyone else expirence this?
Yes, I was also disappointed like you. My 2022 PacHy Pinnacle arrived just like yours. They gave me a measly $70ish credit for not giving me the power folding mirrors. It's really frustrating that they raised the price on the 2022 and stripped it of the options.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts