2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a 2016 Grand Caravan with Black / Diesel but in that one the Diesel is gray.
The Molten Silver reminds me of the old BMW color Bronzit. Mercedes had a color "smoke silver" that was about the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would someone who has the Limited Pacifica in Molten Silver with the Deep Mocha interior please be so kind as to post photos that show how the interior color looks relative to the exterior (e.g. a photo of the side of the Pacifica with the side door opened, a photo of the front of the car where it's easy to see the brown dash color contrasting to the Molten Silver exterior)?

I definitely want the Deep Mocha interior and am trying to figure out if the Molten Silver would work with it. I have seen a Molten Silver with a black interior at the dealership, and it was beside a Tusk White with the mocha interior. If the black interior didn't have alloy trim, I'd take it, but that's not an option. Molten Silver is quite a color in that it can look so very different depending on lighting, as many have mentioned on this thread. From what I could tell the Deep Mocha wasn't what I'd consider a deep color at all, looking closer in color to a football than chocolate. I really do not want a white car or a dark car, so it would appear the Molten Silver is the lightest color that's not white that could work, but I'm just not sure if it really would.

Unfortunately, there is not a Molten Silver with Mocha Interior at any dealership within a 300 mile radius.

Much appreciation for those of you willing to take the time to take such photos for my benefit (and hopefully the benefit of others).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would someone who has the Limited Pacifica in Molten Silver with the Deep Mocha interior please be so kind as to post photos that show how the interior color looks relative to the exterior (e.g. a photo of the side of the Pacifica with the side door opened, a photo of the front of the car where it's easy to see the brown dash color contrasting to the Molten Silver exterior)?

I definitely want the Deep Mocha interior and am trying to figure out if the Molten Silver would work with it. I have seen a Molten Silver with a black interior at the dealership, and it was beside a Tusk White with the mocha interior. If the black interior didn't have alloy trim, I'd take it, but that's not an option. Molten Silver is quite a color in that it can look so very different depending on lighting, as many have mentioned on this thread. From what I could tell the Deep Mocha wasn't what I'd consider a deep color at all, looking closer in color to a football than chocolate. I really do not want a white car or a dark car, so it would appear the Molten Silver is the lightest color that's not white that could work, but I'm just not sure if it really would.

Unfortunately, there is not a Molten Silver with Mocha Interior at any dealership within a 300 mile radius.

Much appreciation for those of you willing to take the time to take such photos for my benefit (and hopefully the benefit of others).

I have the molten silver/mocha combo. I like it a lot! It works well together in my opinion. It's too dark now to take a decent photo, but I'll try to get some uploaded for you tomorrow morning. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you Wizofoz826!

Is the dash brown as well? It almost looks similar to the Molten Silver exterior.

I would appreciate if you - or anyone else - can also share photos of it what it looks like in the sun.

Many thanks for taking the time to take the photos and upload them!

It's a bit overcast and rainy here this morning, so there still isn't the best light to show the true colors. I can try again on a sunny day, but hopefully these will help for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Here are some pics of mine. It's overcast outside, so still not any great sun shots. The car is also quite dirty, but hopefully it gives you more of an idea of what the color combo looks like.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Here are some pics of the trunk area. I believe the Mocha is the only interior color that has this trim in black. The other colors have most of the trim in the light alloy color.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
I loved that color too, but I decided on the red. I love them both though.
Funny that I also picked this colour but changed for the red. Hope to get it soon.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
19 Participants
quib
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing