2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

mopar roof rack install

Tags
roof rack
12K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Cburr84 
Hi,
My 2018 Pacifica Touring Plus does not come with roof rack, so I bought one from moparonlineparts.com, however, it did not come with screws even though the images on their site indicates so. what kind of screws should I buy from the local hardware store? I am also wondering if this site is even genuine . Any suggestion? Thanks much!

Regards!

-Haiyan
Just taking a quick look at the install instructions, you don't need any screws, the rack come with a specialized nut system that work with the existing mounting studs on the roof of your pacifica, they are current hidden by the channel bezel on the roof.

GoWFO,
Thank you for your reply. Sorry , what I meant was "Nuts" that are missing from the order. The step #7 in the installation manual indicates the nuts (part "L") are needed. I also opened up the top track on my Pacifica, and checked. nuts are required to secure the bar. 6 for each side. Am I missing something here?

Thanks again!
Did you check inside the end of the roof rack rails, sometimes the hardware packs are in small plastic bags wrapped inside larger parts. Also sometimes smaller parts can be dislodged during shipping and make their way under the flaps of the cardboard it was shipped in. If you can't find them contact moparpartsonline, explain that you are missing the mounting hardware.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.