2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pacifica came with the wireless charging plate, but I'm not interested in using it. I also have the voucher for free wireless charging case or accessory that comes with the charging plate. Brand new, perfect condition, shipping included. Pay through PayPal friends & family.

$150

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
No but you need a phone model capable of wireless charging.

I didn’t get this because I need to plug into USB for Apple Play to work. Apple Play is a great feature.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Does it need a special cover to charge that replaces the cell phone cover?
I have an iPhone 7 Plus which of course is prior to Apple adding wireless charging to their models. The Pacifica Limited we purchased has the Mopar Wireless Charging Plate so I purchased a FLI Charge case on Amazon.com which works with the Mopar Plate allowing wireless charging for my iPhone. I also purchased a compatible Home Charging Plate for our night table. I used the included "Voucher" to purchase a converter device that will change the Conductive Open Dots wireless charging to Inductive Qi charging technology so that the Mopar pad will still work (without a special case) with the newest Apple iPhone models and all other Qi compatible cell phones. I have tested this "converter" with the Apple iPhone 8 and it works perfectly.

·
Registered
119 Posts
My Pacifica came with the wireless charging plate, but I'm not interested in using it. I also have the voucher for free wireless charging case or accessory that comes with the charging plate. Brand new, perfect condition, shipping included. Pay through PayPal friends & family.

$150
Have you sold this yet?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Which converter is that? Can you give me URL?

Thanks
CM
In-Vehicle Wireless Charging

I got the converter from the same website where the Free Voucher is redeemed. I saw in other Forum Threads that they were out of stock until April. I used my Voucher for a Home Charging Pad because the website didn't have a case for my iPhone 7 Plus. I purchased the Open Dots technology iPhone 7 Plus case from FLI Charge on Amazon. I then purchased the $49 converter from the original Free Voucher redemption website. There was a $10 shipping fee also. I only bought the converter for future use when I need Qi technology.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
https://mopar.chromedata.com//RichContent/CDJR/K6862217.pdf

I would certainly try to accomplish the goal by not removing the center console as it suggests. I did, only because I was already changing out the console but it could be possible.

Suggested Directions:
1)remove the front screws under the rubber mat

2) Get a hole saw and make a hole in the suggested area (see the URL). There are no wires under there, but if you are too concerned, then remove the USB/12v receptacle and pull the wires tight to be sure that they are not somehow accidentally looped under there (regular console). If you are mega concerned, you could slide a metal plate or piece of cardboard under the area you are drilling.

3) Fish a hanger from the new hole you just made to the front area. You only need to go a few inches

4) Attach the singe connector to the hangar and carefully pull it through the hole

5) connect the rest of the wires

Maybe Ill make a video when I get home ;)

·
Registered
470 Posts
https://mopar.chromedata.com//RichContent/CDJR/K6862217.pdf

I would certainly try to accomplish the goal by not removing the center console as it suggests. I did, only because I was already changing out the console but it could be possible.

Suggested Directions:
1)remove the front screws under the rubber mat

2) Get a hole saw and make a hole in the suggested area (see the URL). There are no wires under there, but if you are too concerned, then remove the USB/12v receptacle and pull the wires tight to be sure that they are not somehow accidentally looped under there (regular console). If you are mega concerned, you could slide a metal plate or piece of cardboard under the area you are drilling.

3) Fish a hanger from the new hole you just made to the front area. You only need to go a few inches

4) Attach the singe connector to the hangar and carefully pull it through the hole

5) connect the rest of the wires

Maybe Ill make a video when I get home ;)
Having read through the URL instructions, I think I would just buy a wireless charging pad at my cellphone store or Walmart and lay it in the standard rubber tray. Yes the pad would take up the near-floor USB port, but who cares.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts