2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2017 Pacifica a little over a month now(Purchased New 6-18-18) had 487 miles on it when I got it. I love the thing. Sure enough hadn't even made the first payment on it, and some lady fails to yield making a left turn and hits me rear drivers side. Exact milage of accident 3287 miles on it. Glad no one was hurt, but she claimed to her insurance that she had a green arrow. Which I know she didn't. Luckily the police report says it appears she failed to yield. Unless we get it figured out soon I will have to pay my deductible and pay for a rental car.

I only hope that it will be the same when I get it back. Oh and that Geico realizes it is their drivers fault.

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
I have had my 2017 Pacifica a little over a month now(Purchased New 6-18-18) had 487 miles on it when I got it. I love the thing. Sure enough hadn't even made the first payment on it, and some lady fails to yield making a left turn and hits me rear drivers side. Exact milage of accident 3287 miles on it. Glad no one was hurt, but she claimed to her insurance that she had a green arrow. Which I know she didn't. Luckily the police report says it appears she failed to yield. Unless we get it figured out soon I will have to pay my deductible and pay for a rental car.

I only hope that it will be the same when I get it back. Oh and that Geico realizes it is their drivers fault.
Hope you get it repaired quickly at no cost to you. :smile2:

·
Registered
285 Posts
As long as the police report puts fault on them, their insurance company won't have any reason to deny your claim against them. Make sure you push them to rent you a van rather than some compact car like I'm sure they'll try to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.