2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to finally become a full adult. Trading in my 17 Silverado ltz z71 midnight edition crew cab for something more family friendly lol. Was suprised how well it drove and comfy it was.

19 touring plus with s package, towing package, cold weather group, navi, safety tech group, and single overhead dvd player.

Also get 500 dollars to spend on accessories which I'm still trying to figure out which ones. Probably floor protection as I have 1 year old 10 year old and 2 dogs that are about 200lbs total lol. The 3rd row will always be down in the floor.

I was suprised reading the the forums some of the mods you people have done.

Even my wife was suprised about me wanting to get a van. Switching vehicles I'll save about 400 a month in gas lol. But I still got my motorcycle if I want to go feel manly I guess lol.

Heres a pic from the dealer site. I pick it up Wednesday evening.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Touring L 35th Anniversary Edition in Granite Crystal
240 Posts
Well I decided to finally become a full adult. Trading in my 17 Silverado ltz z71 midnight edition crew cab for something more family friendly lol. Was suprised how well it drove and comfy it was.

19 touring plus with s package, towing package, cold weather group, navi, safety tech group, and single overhead dvd player.

Also get 500 dollars to spend on accessories which I'm still trying to figure out which ones. Probably floor protection as I have 1 year old 10 year old and 2 dogs that are about 200lbs total lol. The 3rd row will always be down in the floor.

I was suprised reading the the forums some of the mods you people have done.

Even my wife was suprised about me wanting to get a van. Switching vehicles I'll save about 400 a month in gas lol. But I still got my motorcycle if I want to go feel manly I guess lol.

Heres a pic from the dealer site. I pick it up Wednesday evening.

Cheers
WOW! She's a beauty. I love the red and I love the S package. Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

I was surprised reading the the forums some of the mods you people have done.

Even my wife was surprised about me wanting to get a van. Switching vehicles I'll save about 400 a month in gas lol. But I still got my motorcycle if I want to go feel manly I guess lol.

Here's a pic from the dealer site. I pick it up Wednesday evening.

Cheers
Welcome to the forum. If you haven't downloaded the more extensive owner's manuals from the Mopar website, I would recommend it.
If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP it may be helpful in the future when someone is trying to answer your questions.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
333 Posts
Welcome and congratulations !....hope you enjoy your new adventure !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was wondering what that crap was all over the road, then I noticed the Canadian flag.
I've had to cut my grass already. /forum/images/PacificaForums/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png
Lol ya it's all gone. Think it was taken in march that photo lol. Still no grass cutting but I've had my motorcycle out lol

Download the manual...its huge lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Belleville! I'm not far down the road from you and just picked up my 2019 Limited last week!

·
Super Moderator
570 Posts
Welcome to the club! I had to sit down and write out pros and cons of Van vs truck and I can do 99% of the thing I need to do in the van with the stow and go. And the other 1% - I just borrow someone’s truck lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
lol. We purchased our last Saturday.

As much as I hate to admit......I LOVE this vehicle and it's our first minivan as well.

That Red with S Package looks very slick. We have the Dark Grey with S Package.

It is funny (in an awesome way) how many things people have done to their vans on here. I've shown my wife some of the vans like someone naming theirs the Pandavan as they are doing a black and white theme with someone else naming theirs Helliphant as they want to go performance. It's just awesome!

It's also awesome how much people love minivans. I've never had a vehicle before where I could have a tote bag with it on it, lol. (https://vankulture.myshopify.com/collections/accessories/products/vankulture-pacifica-tote-bag).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did first hwy run yesterday. Was awesome. 9 year old loved the dvd player.

Very happy. So if wife so thats good

Ya dealer had 3 when i went Saturday. They sold the last one Thursday. Lol I got the cool one lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks so nice and cute. Why not to sure some more pictures?
Been too busy. But heres a few lol. One is pet cover i got. I dont have pics of the led lights i put in as it keeps raining. Soon its gonna be sitting for 2 months while i deploy. But i love it. So good on gas and comfy for long drives.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts